Jacqueline Ford at Bryman School of Arizona

Jacqueline Ford

Number of ratings 15 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/21/13

ST Associate

Miss Ford has been a great inspiration to me and my peers. The passion for the surgical industry is inspiring;she's honest, fun, but frightening during skill check offs, she wants your best. She imitates critical OR situations that made us think for ourselves. Miss Ford, you're truly amazing! I am obsessed to 1 day becoming as phenomenal as you!!

10/17/13

ST294 Diploma

Ms Ford's reputation surpasses what's said on campus; she's well known throughout the facilities at Banner. By my calculations 18 of us were hired @ Banner! The rest of her graduated students have been hired with her assistance. I'm so glad Ms Ford pushed me to achieve my dream of working in surgery. I'll be forever in debt to her & her knowledge.

10/15/13

ST ASC. DEG

I'm so glad to have a place for everyone to see and understand that Ms Jacquelin Ford is spectacular! I wish I had the words to elaborate, but ms ford has helped me so much, I never imagined being where I am now. She loves the industry and totally believes in her students. She is a mentor and my inspiration. I hope she knows she's admired by us all

10/11/13

ST294 Asc deg

Without a doubt, Miss Ford changed my life! She is victorious as she is vivacious! Ms Ford has taken the ST program to great heights; students,like me, are sought out by corporations (ie.Banner Health) for employees and as a new grad! She has a gift. If we were products to sell, we'd be sold out items, you couldn't even find us on eBay! <3 Ms Ford

8/25/13

ST-294 Assoc.Dg

Grade ReceivedP

I cannot imagine me or any of the ST students being where we are w/o Ms Ford! From friends on FB, all of us have been hired! As priv8 scrubs, Banner, or OPSC alot hired @extern sites! Ms Ford even helped other programs too. There is no one better in our field than Ms Ford! She is incredible in Lab (bloody anatomy) prepares us 4 real OR atmosphere

7/31/13

ST DIPLOMA

If not for Mrs. Ford and MS.G I would not be working for Banner Health at this time. I had serious challenges facing me to be become hired and they both trained me so well that I believed my skill would shine through,it did. I want to thank them both for,as Ms.G would say "training a SURGICAL TECH" we all love you both.

7/31/13

ST101

Mrs. ford gave me the best instruction I believe I could receive, she instructed me thoroughly and stayed on top of each classmate of mine to ensure we understood the course work. It was in the lab that Mrs. Ford excelled and gave me the confidence to succeed, I am now employed at Banner Health thanks to Mrs. Ford and Ms.Gonzales,& Ms. Cervi,thanks

7/27/13

SurgTech DPLMA

Brymans SurgTech program was hard and I struggled. Miss Ford did not give up on me. She really goes out of her way to make sure you get it right, and you better if she's wearing her skull cap! It's too bad they're not enrolling ST program anymore. We've been able to do our extern at Banner Hospitals and a lot of them got hired! Thanks Miss Ford <3

6/9/13

Surg Tech Assoc

LOVE Miss Ford! We just graduated this last week, and I'm actually sad; I will miss Miss Ford's passion for teaching me and fellow students how to assist and anticipate surgeons needs during surgery. Miss Ford, if you're reading this- everyone loves you and will never forget how amazing you are! Bryman is so lucky to have you! WE were so lucky!

5/12/13

Surg Tech Assoc

Ms Ford has undertaken a lot of responsibilities which has paved the way for our program not only to succeed but students being successful. She's the instructor, Extern coordinator, and career advisor for our program! Thank you Ms Ford for all of your time and help. I would not be here if it wasn't for you! I love my job and hope I make you proud!

3/22/13

ST111

I love learning from Ms.Ford! She is VERY hands on and puts you in real life situations that you have to think your way through; She always puts her students first and we are all so glad to have her

7/11/12

ST294

Miss Jacque has always been very honest with me. She is very helpful. I used to always say I couldn't wait till school was done, but not anymore. I will miss the feeling of looking forward to school. I will miss Miss Jacque and Miss G too.

5/27/12

SRGRYXTRN

Ms Jacqueline Ford changed my life! She is brilliant, witty & generous as she is gorgeous! With her help & diligence I was hired at a prestigious hospital right out of externship!! Ms Andrea Gonzalez is just as amazing, they both always make time for us, even on their days off. I love being a Surg Tech! Bryman's ST program surpasses all the rest!

5/4/12

STAll

Bryman FINALLY did it right; they hired the best Surgical Tech instructing team(yes, team)! Miss Gonzales & Miss Ford are the epitome of professors who love the subject their teaching. They both did a huge make-over within the program, and they need to be commended for it.

4/27/12

STLab

Miss Ford is brilliant! She made sure we understood the lectures in class. In lab, taught unique skills to impress the surgeon with the layout on our mayo and backtable and use those skills to enhance the flow of surgery. I learned how to anticipate my surgeons needs by implementing her "sequence secrets". Thanks Bryman and Ms Ford! You rock!!!

More Medicine professors at Bryman School of Arizona

It looks like this department doesn't have any other professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!