in Bryman School of Arizona that teach Medicine Edit
are you Jacqueline Ford?
1.3

11/21/2013
good
ST Associate Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Miss Ford has been a great inspiration to me and my peers. The passion for the surgical industry is inspiring;she's honest, fun, but frightening during skill check offs, she wants your best. She imitates critical OR situations that made us think for ourselves. Miss Ford, you're truly amazing! I am obsessed to 1 day becoming as phenomenal as you!!

10/17/2013
good
ST294 Diploma Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms Ford's reputation surpasses what's said on campus; she's well known throughout the facilities at Banner. By my calculations 18 of us were hired @ Banner! The rest of her graduated students have been hired with her assistance. I'm so glad Ms Ford pushed me to achieve my dream of working in surgery. I'll be forever in debt to her & her knowledge.

10/15/2013
good
ST ASC. DEG Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I'm so glad to have a place for everyone to see and understand that Ms Jacquelin Ford is spectacular! I wish I had the words to elaborate, but ms ford has helped me so much, I never imagined being where I am now. She loves the industry and totally believes in her students. She is a mentor and my inspiration. I hope she knows she's admired by us all

10/11/2013
good
ST294 Asc deg Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Without a doubt, Miss Ford changed my life! She is victorious as she is vivacious! Ms Ford has taken the ST program to great heights; students,like me, are sought out by corporations (ie.Banner Health) for employees and as a new grad! She has a gift. If we were products to sell, we'd be sold out items, you couldn't even find us on eBay! <3 Ms Ford

08/25/2013
good
ST-294 Assoc.Dg Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: P

I cannot imagine me or any of the ST students being where we are w/o Ms Ford! From friends on FB, all of us have been hired! As priv8 scrubs, Banner, or OPSC alot hired @extern sites! Ms Ford even helped other programs too. There is no one better in our field than Ms Ford! She is incredible in Lab (bloody anatomy) prepares us 4 real OR atmosphere

07/31/2013
good
ST DIPLOMA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If not for Mrs. Ford and MS.G I would not be working for Banner Health at this time. I had serious challenges facing me to be become hired and they both trained me so well that I believed my skill would shine through,it did. I want to thank them both for,as Ms.G would say "training a SURGICAL TECH" we all love you both.

07/31/2013
good
ST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. ford gave me the best instruction I believe I could receive, she instructed me thoroughly and stayed on top of each classmate of mine to ensure we understood the course work. It was in the lab that Mrs. Ford excelled and gave me the confidence to succeed, I am now employed at Banner Health thanks to Mrs. Ford and Ms.Gonzales,& Ms. Cervi,thanks

07/27/2013
good
SurgTech DPLMA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Brymans SurgTech program was hard and I struggled. Miss Ford did not give up on me. She really goes out of her way to make sure you get it right, and you better if she's wearing her skull cap! It's too bad they're not enrolling ST program anymore. We've been able to do our extern at Banner Hospitals and a lot of them got hired! Thanks Miss Ford <3

06/09/2013
good
Surg Tech Assoc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

LOVE Miss Ford! We just graduated this last week, and I'm actually sad; I will miss Miss Ford's passion for teaching me and fellow students how to assist and anticipate surgeons needs during surgery. Miss Ford, if you're reading this- everyone loves you and will never forget how amazing you are! Bryman is so lucky to have you! WE were so lucky!

05/12/2013
good

Ms Ford has undertaken a lot of responsibilities which has paved the way for our program not only to succeed but students being successful. She's the instructor, Extern coordinator, and career advisor for our program! Thank you Ms Ford for all of your time and help. I would not be here if it wasn't for you! I love my job and hope I make you proud!