in Roanoke College that teach Biology Edit
at Roanoke College, Salem, VA
are you Robert Jenkins?

08/26/2006
good
BIO125 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors ever. If you pay attention and work in his classes, you will learn more from him than any other professor you will ever meet. Very knowledgeable, an expert in fishes and limnology. He is not as difficult as most people say, but watch out for the tests. A true genius, unlike some others at Roanoke.

01/10/2006
good
vert Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

People think he's so hard, but if you take advantage of the class literature, you do fine. Lectures are always interesting and hilarious.

12/16/2005
BIO 115, 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This man makes me want to poke my own eye out! He is boring and if I hear one more thing about a fish, I will take my own life!

08/30/2005
good
Morph Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I wouldn't have graduated without Jenkins. He never gave up when he should have.

08/29/2005
good
BIO Lab Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

08/02/2005
BIO 275 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

03/25/2005
good
BIO 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Its been a few years but this guy literally saved my sorry butt academically with lots of extra help when I didn't deserve it! Helped keep me in school instead of saying do you want fries with that! Incredibly funny, interesting, and caring about his students. Actually saved my hamsters too!

02/03/2005
Bio 125 lab Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The only good thing about jenkins is that he likes fish, pink floyd and grateful dead. Other than that his class makes me want to stab myself in the jugular with a dull butter knife. (Seriously!!!!!!) Seems kinda burnt out from hippie days. I dont blame him). Dont take his lab very critical prof.

12/08/2004
biology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I transferred from Roanoke...does that mean anything..I was all fished out. He was nice..but very difficult and picky on his tests

10/27/2004
bio 220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

****, all he cares about are his bloody fishes...there is NO need to have "fishes in every sentence