in Roanoke College that teach Biology Edit
at Roanoke College, Salem, VA
are you Robert Jenkins?

08/26/2006
good
BIO125 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best professors ever. If you pay attention and work in his classes, you will learn more from him than any other professor you will ever meet. Very knowledgeable, an expert in fishes and limnology. He is not as difficult as most people say, but watch out for the tests. A true genius, unlike some others at Roanoke.

01/10/2006
good
vert Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

People think he's so hard, but if you take advantage of the class literature, you do fine. Lectures are always interesting and hilarious.

12/16/2005
BIO 115, 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This man makes me want to poke my own eye out! He is boring and if I hear one more thing about a fish, I will take my own life!

08/30/2005
good
Morph Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I wouldn't have graduated without Jenkins. He never gave up when he should have.

08/29/2005
good
BIO Lab Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A