Reginaldo Braga at Kennesaw State University

Number of ratings 4 / Average Grade:  B Submit a correction

5/16/14

PORT 1001

Grade ReceivedB

Great professor and he really cares about his students. Doesn't worry too much about grad focuses more on learning and understanding the material. He's a funny professor and will always stay after to help you our if you show you care. I recommend to anyone wanting to learn Portuguese. Signed up for his class next semester and I'm excited. (:

7/17/12

port1001

He is an awesome teacher! Teaches brasilian portugues instead of portugal portugues which I loved! The book is extremely helpful and he gives homework out of it also. He gives several great resources and is more than willing to help any way he can. Funny too :)

5/3/12

PORT1002

I had him for both PORT 1001 and 1002. I wish he taught the next level. He challenges you, but don't get discouraged. It isn't hard to get a good grade if you go to class and take an interest in the language/culture. Extremely friendly and laid back guy. Keeps class fun and makes it enjoyable to learn a new language. Take these classes!

5/2/12

PORT1001

I have never met a more friendly and helpful professor in my life. Dr. Braga is a language genius, and he genuinely wants to share his knowledge and help you learn. You can tell that he sincerely cares about every student and about the subject matter. He went ridiculously out of his way to accommodate me and my needs in his course. You'll love him.

More Foreign Languages professors at Kennesaw State University