in Broward College (all campuses) that teach English Edit
are you Dana Defalco?
B+

05/10/2014
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: C

The work load was ok and she does give plenty of time for the assignments.

04/11/2014
good
ENC 1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

04/11/2014
good
ENC 1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! Recommend a 100% very passionate about her subject and very fun and down to earth. If you do your work and participate... class will fly by...

11/25/2013
good
ENC0025 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Amazing professor! Highly recommended! Easy to pass, gives out cheat sheets for quizzes and gives plenty of time to turn in assignments :) take her class and you will pass! A++

01/14/2013
good
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Defalco was a bit lazy. She talks about her husband alot, but she is a an amazing prof. She really challenged my writing skills. After taking her class I have a stronger liking for other styles of literature. I got an A in her class but I had to work for it. The quizzes are very easy. The papers are where you are really work for your grade.

06/21/2012
good
ENCTWO Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

OUTSTANDING!!!!

05/15/2012
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is amazing! She is the reason I love to write. Normally writing would take me hours and I would have writer's block, but now if I get a topic, regardless of its nature, I am ready to tackle it. She gives a the basic and necessary tools when it comes to writing papers and organizing your thoughts. You won't regret her.

05/15/2012
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

she is great, one of the best english teachers i have ever had. she's funny, very knowledgable. she made me want to go to her class every time, very interesting topics. you will not regret it

05/06/2012
good
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a great teacher. Best English teacher I have had. She made writing easy and very un-stressfull, which is rare when writing papers are so HORRIBLE. She is easy going too. Awesome.