Antina Gibson at Florida State College at Jacksonville

Antina Gibson

Number of ratings 71 / Average Grade:  B+ Submit a correction

Grade ReceivedB+

Professor is not very flexible and teaches a lot after the fact.

ENC 1102

Grade ReceivedB

Good teacher, and very intuitive. Loves what she does. Very good at giving examples of content.

Grade ReceivedB

Overall good class, you learn to go in-depth in an author's literature. The grading criteria is rough but achievable.

ENC1102

Not for someone that is not good in English. Lots of information and LOTS of writing in just 8 weeks.

ENC 1102

Grade ReceivedB

Nice teacher can be very stern and expects a lot from her students. Good if you like a fast pace environment to learn in.

Grade ReceivedB-

Overall a simple class, tough grader though. She has high expectations for the papers you submit. Easy if you do your work and go to class. Put THOUGHT in your papers. She isn't looking for the surface material.

ENC1102

I liked this class. Reminded me why I love English.

enc0025

I highly recommend this professor to other students.

enc0025

Through this class my writing skills improved greatly. I relearned things that I had forgotten, or never used. she is not afraid to tell you, you messed up or that it's "childish writing". I would highly recommend this class with prof. Gibson if you are trying to test your skills and actually learn how to write properly.

enc0025

she was a very good teacher and helped me a lot just with her feed back and from her feed back I was able to grow as a writer I would recommend her

ENC0025

Although she's a tough grader, it's helped me develop my skills much better. She's very pleasant and easy to learn from. Very thorough and answers questions until you have a full understanding. This was my favorite class this semester. Thanks Professor Gibson!!!

ENC2005

Grade ReceivedB

This class helped me become a better writer. The professor was very nice and understanding. However, she is a tough grader and I felt she took off unnecessary points at times. Overall, I learned how to write very organized and essays, grammar (etc.) I would recommend her to most students.

Grade ReceivedB+

The class was very informative and interactive. I feel comfortable moving on to my 1101 class.

Grade ReceivedB

Professor Gibson is an AMAZING instructor. She's eager to help her students even if they don't desire to have help. Professor Gibson teaches so many writing strategies that would help benefit you later on throughout college!

Enc1101

Grade ReceivedA-

She grades pretty harsh but you learn a lot. There is a great deal of writing BE PREPARED. She is willing to help you if you are having trouble. Read the syllabus she lives by it. She will also post helpful links in Blackboard.

ENC1101

Grade ReceivedB

I am very glad that I took this class, it will help greatly in the long run. Very satisfied with this course.

ENC 1101

Professor Gibson's class is a bit challenging. However, I haven't been to school in years. Despite the class difficulty, Professor Gibson is EXTREMELY helpful. If you have questions about anything she responds immediately. I was having issues and she jumped right on it to help me through the class. I learned A LOT however it was intense stuff!!

ENC 1101

Very intuitive instructor, who cares about the students learning. Always willing to help and explain course content. Will not let you cheat yourself.

enc1101

hard but fair. she will test your skills and maybe make you cry

Grade ReceivedB+

Professor Gibson was a very great teacher. She was very helpful in helping her students understand how to become better writers. She was always in a good move and her spirits really made the classroom a wonderful environment to learn.

More English professors at Florida State College at Jacksonville