in Delgado Community College (ALL) that teach Humanities Edit
at Delgado Community College (ALL), New Orleans, LA
are you Burton Tedesco?

06/28/2013
good
THEA 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Burton was my director for 'Boy Gets Girl." His way of conveying the importance of emotionally connecting with our characters essential for our production's success. He should be considered a valuable asset to any faculty he is a part of.

06/21/2013
good
Thea 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREATEST PROFESSOR EVER! He also directed me in "Boy Gets Girl." Best theatre experience I've ever had. I learned more in that show than I've ever learned in theatre in my 10 years of practice. I definitely recommend him as a teacher, director and/or mentor!

06/21/2013
good
THEA 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Tedesco is my favorite professor I've had in school ever. I loved theatre before I took his class.. But after, I was obsessed. He taught me discipline, confidence and how to give quality work. He spent time outside of class to help me with monologues, character development and gave me lots of advice! Thanks to him I am continuing my theatre career.

06/07/2013
good
SPCH130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Tedesco has been one of my favorite teachers at Delgado. I took his theatre class, loved it, and rearranged my schedule to take his Intro to Speech class the following semester. Speech and theatre are sometimes intimidating, but he makes you feel comfortable. He is clear and concise with lectures and assignments, and his passions is infectious!

05/25/2013
good
HUMA 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved his class! He is one of my few favorite teachers! He is hip, knows the industry, creative and fun!Love him!

05/25/2013
good
SP130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I didnt expect to be interested in this class being a intro to speech class and all. Mr. Tedesco was able to pull me into the subject matter and keep me very interested. He has a way of teaching that can only be described as passionate. That kind of enthusiasm is contagious. Best teacher at Delgado so far!

05/14/2013
good
SPCH 130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Originally I took Mr.Tedesco's Intro to theatre class..I enjoyed it so much and his teaching style, that I took his Speech class as well....VERY GOOD TEACHER

05/08/2013
good
SPCH 130 172 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr Tedesco's class was a pleasure to be a part of. He made the class fun, enjoyable and easy to learn. Mr Tedesco was very helpful with explaining the subject matter and what he wanted from the class during the semester.

05/10/2012
good
HUMA105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Tedesco's humanities course has been the most interesting and thought-provoking class I've ever taken. His enthusiasm for art is contagious and even someone completely disinterested in the subject will enjoy the class and leave with a better perspective. While I'm sure it can't pay him what he's worth, Delgado is fortunate to have him!