Rachel Sanchez at Blinn College

Rachel Sanchez

Number of ratings 11 / Average Grade:  B+ Submit a correction

5/6/14

Grade ReceivedB+

Really enjoyed her class. Great prof who obviously cares deeply for her students. She comes off a tough but don't let it intimidate you! What you put in is what you get out in her class. Go to class and read the book. You can easily make a B! Probably my favorite professor yet!

4/21/14

Chem 1411

Highly recommend taking her class! It is hard but if you put in the effort you can easily get a B! She gives test corrections and opportunities for bonus points! I loved her! She's really passionate about chemistry and her students. If I could take her again I would!

3/5/14

Chem 1411

She is amazing! Shes super willing to meet you where you are and help. You just have to show her that you are trying. The class is hard, but youll learn a lot! She's super passionate about teaching and is great about turning mistakes in lab into teaching moments. Literally obsessed with her. I wish I could take the class again. Also gives bonus pts

1/23/14

Chem 1411

She is a great professor. Has a real passion for chemistry. She comes around in lab and works with you one-on-one. Really nice. You have to show her that you want it. Read the book AND PRACTICE THE MATH PROBLEMS.

12/15/13

CHEM 1411

Grade ReceivedA-

perhaps the most driving teacher at blinn. she is very intuitive and has a passion for chemistry. she makes everyday connections to chemistry and is an excellent teacher! Offers many extra-cred opportunities, even hosted class at ihop one day! love her, take her.

8/17/13

Grade ReceivedB+

I took this in the summer and got a B. I took it in the spring and got a D. She is so helpful offers extra credit and always open for questions. She comes off rough but chemistry is a hard class for any teacher. Read chapters before class, practice math problems.

7/10/13

Chem 1411

Everyone in my class dislikes her, but I appreciate her toughness because I want to earn my grade. I am taking it in the summer so it is even more so difficult but I'm glad I got her- she loves her job and is so understanding if you break something in lab!

6/23/13

CHEM1411

Ms. Sanchez is a great teacher! Some things may be hard at first, but don't be hesitant to ask her questions! She is very helpful and always explains things. DON'T DROP THE CLASS! Just show your effort, and try your best, and you will be fine. I suggest taking her!

11/5/12

Great at explaining

7/15/12

CHEM1411

Mrs. Sanchez will come off very intimidating at first, but she is an awesome professor and extremely helpful and understanding. She 'll give you plenty of opportunities to better your grade. As for any science class, don't expect to pass without studying or doing the work! I got a B, and i'm not a science person at all. TAKE HER!

5/13/12

GChem1411

I liked Mrs. Sanchez alot! Shes very helpful, and will work with you if you show effort. This class is hard, so you will be required to read in the book alot. But overall i recommend her!

More Chemistry professors at Blinn College