Paul Silberman at Aims Community College

Number of ratings 4 / Average Grade:  C Submit a correction

12/5/13

Math 099

Grade ReceivedC

He was a good teacher but fast. You can get confused if you do not keep up. The tests are discussed prior to taking and consist of 3 10 question tests and the final is 20 questions. It is important to do the homework in this class it is worth 150 points of final grade.

7/9/13

MAT099

Paul is a great teacher. I have always struggled in math and still do but I like his teaching methods. Sometimes you have to tell him to slow down because he does go pretty fast. Make sure you do the homework because it's worth a grade and a half!!! That alone can make you fail. His tests are generally only 10 questions and the final was 20 quests.

4/3/13

MAT107

Paul is an excellent math instructor and I wish he taught more upper level classes because he was great at explaining everything. Math is my weakest subject and I feel I learned more from him in one semester than I did in 3 years of high school!

5/13/12

MAT099

Paul is really great. He doesn't move to fast and explains math really well. Most tests are fairly short and he is a huge fan of partial credit as well as notes on tests. He has homework but not a ton, I really feel like I learned a lot from him and wish he taught other math classes. I would recommend him for any math you can!

More Mathematics professors at Aims Community College