in Aims Community College that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Paul Silberman?
C

12/05/2013
good
Math 099 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: C

He was a good teacher but fast. You can get confused if you do not keep up. The tests are discussed prior to taking and consist of 3 10 question tests and the final is 20 questions. It is important to do the homework in this class it is worth 150 points of final grade.

07/09/2013
good
MAT099 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Paul is a great teacher. I have always struggled in math and still do but I like his teaching methods. Sometimes you have to tell him to slow down because he does go pretty fast. Make sure you do the homework because it's worth a grade and a half!!! That alone can make you fail. His tests are generally only 10 questions and the final was 20 quests.

04/03/2013
good
MAT107 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Paul is an excellent math instructor and I wish he taught more upper level classes because he was great at explaining everything. Math is my weakest subject and I feel I learned more from him in one semester than I did in 3 years of high school!

05/13/2012
good
MAT099 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Paul is really great. He doesn't move to fast and explains math really well. Most tests are fairly short and he is a huge fan of partial credit as well as notes on tests. He has homework but not a ton, I really feel like I learned a lot from him and wish he taught other math classes. I would recommend him for any math you can!