Bradford Findell at The Ohio State University

Bradford Findell

Number of ratings 4 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

Math106

Dr. Findell made me feel inadequate every day. The way he taught just made me feel like me grasping the material was hopeless. He talks in such a condescending way that I really dreaded going every day. I don't know how well I learned the material, but I do know that someday I want to treat my students better.

Math106

This class is very frustrating. I was excited to learn the material and learn how to teach the material but all I learned was how not to teach it. I always felt belittled and unimportant. I always left the class in frustration.

Math106

Absolute worst professor I have ever had. Not only was he not helpful at all, but he talked to us in the most condescending manner I have ever seen from a professor. His teaching style is discouraging and unacceptable.

5/15/12

MATH106

At first impression, Dr. Findell seems boring and stiff. But once he gets to know the class, he's really nice and loosens up a lot, and is always willing to help you. Go to his tutor room hours because he was extremely helpful on homeworks and studying for exams. Class material is somewhat difficult but not terrible. Overall a really nice guy.

20290066