in St. Petersburg College (all campuses) that teach English Edit
Daniel Lawless
at St. Petersburg College (all campuses), St. Petersburg, FL
are you Daniel Lawless?

09/15/2014
ENC 1102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

5 weeks into the semester and is the worse prof. I have EVER had!! Work load excessive and too confusing. He criticizes your paper VERY harshly even though his criticisms are burdened with errors! Dislike very much!

08/05/2014
enc1101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Work overload! This professor is for someone advanced in writing. He grades harshly and his tests are very difficult. I went to the tutoring lab for help because I was so confused with assignments. I hated asking him because he would nonchalantly make fun of you. The professor in the writing lab felt bad for me and the assignments were confusing

07/30/2014
good
Enc 1101 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great class overall, In the beginning I asked a lot of questions he was definitely there to help. No book necessary you just read articles and write essays. The class was easy and to the point. I would recommend professor lawless as my professor of choice.

06/20/2014
good
ENC 1101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher. Very involved. I was not a very good writer before this class. With this class I have become a better writer. Over time with the tips he gives you will become the best writer you can be.

05/17/2014
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

My first semester in college was better than I thought it would be. So glad in took his class. Online isn't that hard. Just take time out of your week and you will pass.

04/24/2014
good
ENC 1102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I heard about this professor from another student and wish I had taken him for Comp 1. He is great, helpful and made me feel good about my writing. There were lots of reading and analysis of poems and short stories but it is an easy A and he was always available for feedback. I would recommend him to anyone.

03/06/2014
ENC 1102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This class is an easy A but the assignment directions are confusing. For the papers and discussion forums he tells you exactly how to write everything, down to what sentence goes where, which i am not a fan of; my brain doesn't work that way. I usually spend an hour a week doing his assignments.

02/28/2014
good
ENC 1101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Comp 1 was a breeze. My mails are replied to almost instantly, and my papers were graded almost instantly as well. He is a very tough grader, but it taught me a lot about proof reading. I'm currently taking comp 2, and it is the same quality.

12/10/2013
good

Professor Lawless was superb! Since I am enrolled in an AS program, Comp II was not required. However, I enjoyed the Comp I class so much that I took Comp II. If you do the assignments, the class is will not overburden you. I work full-time, own a small business and have a family – but I still managed to pass with an A+.

11/15/2013
good
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Good professor was very organized responded to emails promptly but not very clear in response. I wound up liking the course.