in Worcester State University that teach Health Science Edit
at Worcester State University, Worcester, MA
are you Lynn Barrette?

08/24/2014
good
HE-100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

My favorite professor. Easy tests, doesn't throw curveballs, basic class, and nicest lady ever

12/14/2013
good
HC415 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE HER! She is the best teacher I have had in the past 5 years of school. I want to be her best friend and she's such a little hottie. She is willing to go above and beyond her job description. Take all of her classes if you can!!!!!!

11/28/2013
good
HE-100-S3 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

I had her for personal health and I loved her. My major is health education and I found this class very interesting. She teaches using power point slides and videos. Only had 2 tests the entire semester (midterm and final). Lets you out of class early all the time.

05/23/2013
good
HE100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is so amazing! She's witty and really cares about the success of her students. The exams are kind of hard, you really have to read for those. Other than that, it's very possible for you to get an A.

03/31/2013
good
HE-100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took this professor for Personal health and she was amazing. Sets you up for success, extremely easy A. Theres a few tests which she gives a study guide for and one very easy project. This class is a GPA booster

10/28/2012
good
HE101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This lady is awesome! Class is very interesting & she helps you with everything! Best teacher!

09/20/2012
good

She's hilarious and very helpful. Great teacher!