in Auburn University that teach Political Science Edit
at Auburn University, Auburn, AL
are you Clifton Perry?

01/08/2014
good
POLI 3360 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I recommend taking Fed. Jurisdiction with Perry. Your entire grade comes from the midterm and final, so there's no useless busywork. Admittedly he can be hard to follow during lecture, but he has long office hours and encourages students to come. After an average grade on the midterm, I went to his office every week and got a high A on the final.

02/14/2012
good
Poli5170 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Perry... (he insists that we call him Cliff)... I address him as 'Dr. Perry' because he deserves it. Brilliant, energetic, hilarious, genuinely concerned if you learn or not. He will bend over backwards for you. He wants you to ask questions... so that he can help. TAKE HIM! GO TO CLASS! ASK FOR HELP IF NEDDED! Best Professor at Auburn.

12/13/2011
good
POLI5180 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

If you are thinking of going to law school TAKE THIS CLASS. And every class you can with Dr. Perry. You should even actually read the assignments sometimes. Learning to read cases is a skill, and if you develop it before law school you will have an advantage. Even at a T14, I feel like taking his classes made me more prepared than many of my peers.

06/10/2011
good
POLI5180 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I also took POLI 5170, 3370 and 3360 with him. Brilliant man and always open to discussion or questions because his legal vocabulary can confuse anyone. Incredibly helpful during office hours as well. Always curves tests. Never made lower than a C. Must read on your own to keep pace for B and above grades. Highly recommend

05/25/2011
good
ethic001 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Perry (Klif) was my teacher years ago. Great. Intriguing. Inspirational. (I ended up in the same field.) Always willing to discuss the issues, adding more than class-time allowed. Take his class if you want to learn how to think clearly about current issues. You'll remember what you learned. Not easy, though. You'll need to study.

12/15/2010
good
Poli3370 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This was the most boring class that I have ever taken which is why it is so hard. He uses to many big words in class and on both tests so its hard to decipher what he means. He only offers two tests and thats it. If you don't do good on the first one then a withdrawal is going to be necessary.

11/06/2010
good
philo101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he is the reason I went to law school. Ethics was the best class I took at Auburn.

04/30/2010
good
POLI5750 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Cliff has a wonderful understanding and enthusiasm for the subjects he teaches. I have taken two law courses from him and feel enlightened after class. It is a CONCEPTS no facts he teaches and, it is I feel excellent prep. for law school.

03/04/2010
good
poli3380 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

HE is AMAZING! i took him for evidence and i also had him for health law. i went in the youngest in both classes and i was terrified. He is really smart and does use elaborate language but if you go to class and do the reading you will be fine. And if not you can go to his office hours with questions and he will help you with anything!

12/21/2009
good
HADM3700 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great class - one midterm and a final with a generous curve on each. Took as an elective as a biomedical science major and, even though it was very foreign, I found the material very interesting. Looked forward to going to class - Clif is hilarious and extremely smart. Would definitely recommend the class.