in Wilbur Wright College that teach Speech Edit
at Wilbur Wright College, Chicago, IL
are you Thomas Murdock?

09/11/2014
good
speech 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher ever!!!! He gave me the confidence I needed to become a better speaker. Im usually the really shy type but after taking his class i stopped being shy! I will definitely recommend him to anyone :)

05/20/2014
good
Speech 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He's an excellent teacher. He expects you to care and do your work as assigned. It's not an easy A, but you can get one if you follow assignments as required. A lot of people dropped or receive a failing grade because they are not invested in the class. If you go to class you will not fail. I enjoyed his class and would take another class with him.

01/11/2014
good
Speech 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Is it an easy A? No. You have to spend several hours researching, organizing, remembering, and practicing your speech. But he tells you exactly what he wants in your speech. He gives an outline on what he wants in your speech. If you want a good grade, you just need to include everything he asks from you in your speech!

12/13/2013
spe 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

This class was difficult for me. It really did help improve my confidence speaking in public as I am very reserved and bashful. The teacher is difficult to approach and rarely gives a straight answer but I guess you learn the hard way in this class. The class itself helped each other by being easy to deliver speeches to and being supportive.

10/14/2013
good
Speech 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher ever for speech because I learn lots of thing by taking this teacher... If u want to learn n earn what u deserve than he's the best teacher for u and if ur looking for an easy A n don't want to learn anything than this teacher is not suitable for u ;) I got out with an B grade from this class n I enjoy a lot....