in Elms College that teach Philosophy Edit
are you Peter DePergola?
B

10/23/2014
good
HCL 690 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

A living, breathing Socrates. Honestly, I cannot say enough good things about Professor DePergola. He is an excellent teacher and is incredibly passionate about the subject matter. He is also incredibly forthcoming, understanding, and helpful to all who need it. Don't miss an opportunity to study with this man. You won't regret it.

10/04/2014
good
248.12 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Inspirational" "There for you"

Professor DePergola is the most kind and generous professor I have ever had! He is considerate and truly cares about his student. He wants to see us succeed and allows it with his continuous understanding.

05/14/2014
good
Bioethics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor DePergola is the best instructor I've ever had. He is so respectful and thoughful of everyone's time. He runs his classes with ease. He sets the bar high. Thank you Professor DePergola for the great experience!!

05/05/2014
good
Medical Ethics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is amazing, enthusiastic and caring. Take any class you can with him!

03/13/2014
good
Global Ethics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

HOT

03/07/2014
good
Ethics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

He is amazing!!

12/24/2013
good
Healthcare Ethi Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Hands down the best professor I've ever had.

11/15/2013
good
Healthcare Ethi Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Truly brilliant, kind, compassionate man. A scholar in every sense.