in Elms College that teach Philosophy Edit
at Elms College, Chicopee, MA
are you Peter DePergola?

05/14/2014
good
Bioethics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor DePergola is the best instructor I've ever had. He is so respectful and thoughful of everyone's time. He runs his classes with ease. He sets the bar high. Thank you Professor DePergola for the great experience!!

05/05/2014
good
Medical Ethics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is amazing, enthusiastic and caring. Take any class you can with him!

03/13/2014
good
Global Ethics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

HOT

03/13/2014
good
Global Ethics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

HOT

03/07/2014

He is amazing!!

12/24/2013
good
Healthcare Ethi Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Hands down the best professor I've ever had.

11/15/2013
good
Healthcare Ethi Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Truly brilliant, kind, compassionate man. A scholar in every sense.