in Broward College (all campuses) that teach English As A Second Language Edit
are you Esther Esmat?
A+

07/09/2014
good
EAP0420C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Very good professor!! She is very helpful, although tough when need it. She have funny way to conduct the class and keep the class engaged. She appears unorganized some times, but she is on top of her game. I do recommend this professor, I’m even taking another class with her.

07/09/2014
good

Very good professor!! She is very helpful, although tough when need it. She have funny way to conduct the class and keep the class engaged. She appears unorganized some times, but she is definitely on top of her game. I do recommend this professor, I’m even taking another class with her.

05/26/2014
good
Eap0320c Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Professor Esmat is very helpful and gives a lot of chances if you fail your tests, She helps give confidence to her students. Class was a pleasure with her, I would recommend.

11/08/2012
EAPI Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor was very nice, in my criteria. She had a lot of personal troubles and still she was there to teach us. I like her very much.

08/11/2012
EAP1600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Nice profesor, but really unorganized.