in Broward College (all campuses) that teach English As A Second Language Edit
are you Esther Esmat?
A+
11/26/2014
good
eap0420c Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Skip class? You won't pass." "Get ready to read" "Respected by students"

one of the best professor I had

11/13/2014
good
EAP0320 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-
"Lectures are long"

She is very strict, but sometimes she is weird too. Her tests are very confused and strange. She don't use the system, so you will never to know your grade. I think she don't like to use the computer because she type very bad.

07/09/2014
good
EAP0420C Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Very good professor!! She is very helpful, although tough when need it. She have funny way to conduct the class and keep the class engaged. She appears unorganized some times, but she is on top of her game. I do recommend this professor, I’m even taking another class with her.

07/09/2014
good

Very good professor!! She is very helpful, although tough when need it. She have funny way to conduct the class and keep the class engaged. She appears unorganized some times, but she is definitely on top of her game. I do recommend this professor, I’m even taking another class with her.

05/26/2014
good
Eap0320c Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Professor Esmat is very helpful and gives a lot of chances if you fail your tests, She helps give confidence to her students. Class was a pleasure with her, I would recommend.

11/08/2012
EAPI Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor was very nice, in my criteria. She had a lot of personal troubles and still she was there to teach us. I like her very much.

08/11/2012
EAP1600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Nice profesor, but really unorganized.

08/11/2012
EAP1600 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Nice professor, but very unorganized, easy A