in Tidewater Community College that teach Accounting Edit
Sofoklis Hiotellis
Professor in the Accounting department
at Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach, VA
are you Sofoklis Hiotellis?

good
ACC 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-

This was not exactly the easiest of courses, but this professor made it clear that he was always available for questions and wanted us to do well. He was clear with the subject matter and was very organized.

good
ACC 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

This professor was very helpful and he was always encouraged us to ask questions if we didn't understand the material. This was not an easy course but Mr. Hiotellis made it very understandable.

good
ACCT211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

This professor was excellent. Before attending class I had no interest In accounting what so ever but he made the class more intriguing and relatable. I'm so happy I got to experience this class with him and I wish I could take him for AcctII . If you want to learn and actually understand what you are being taught in ACCT1 I highly recommend him.

good
ACC 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A-

The class content itself is difficult but Professor Hiotellis makes the class much more understandable. We got to use our textbooks and notes for almost everything which made the class easier to manage. I would DEFINITELY recommend this professor to EVERYONE that has to take accounting 211.

good

Although the class content was difficult for me, this professor made a huge effort to get the class involved in every class period and make sure that everyone understood the material. We got to use our notes and book often which made the class more reasonable. I would definitely recommend EVERYONE to take this professor for Accounting 211.