in Tidewater Community College that teach Accounting Edit
Sofoklis Hiotellis
Professor in the Accounting department
at Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach, VA
are you Sofoklis Hiotellis?

good
ACC 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A-

This was not exactly the easiest of courses, but this professor made it clear that he was always available for questions and wanted us to do well. He was clear with the subject matter and was very organized.

good
ACC 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

This professor was very helpful and he was always encouraged us to ask questions if we didn't understand the material. This was not an easy course but Mr. Hiotellis made it very understandable.

good
ACCT211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

This professor was excellent. Before attending class I had no interest In accounting what so ever but he made the class more intriguing and relatable. I'm so happy I got to experience this class with him and I wish I could take him for AcctII . If you want to learn and actually understand what you are being taught in ACCT1 I highly recommend him.

good
ACC 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A-

The class content itself is difficult but Professor Hiotellis makes the class much more understandable. We got to use our textbooks and notes for almost everything which made the class easier to manage. I would DEFINITELY recommend this professor to EVERYONE that has to take accounting 211.

good

Although the class content was difficult for me, this professor made a huge effort to get the class involved in every class period and make sure that everyone understood the material. We got to use our notes and book often which made the class more reasonable. I would definitely recommend EVERYONE to take this professor for Accounting 211.

good
ACC 220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Professor Hiotellis is a great professor. I enjoyed his class and he was very helpful. You need to do all the assignments and come to class. He s also very good looking.

good
ACC 220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor is extremey helpful. He moves at a very fast pace, however, he will try to make sure that everyone is on the same level. If you need extra help, he will meet you before class without any problem. I highly recommend this professor. I learned a lot.

good
Acc 220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: B

Professor Hiotellis is absolutely the most dedicated professor I have ever had! When extra assistance is needed professor Hiotellis is always there! I have never had a professor who genuinely takes time to ensure students have a clear understanding of what’s being taught. I highly recommend Professor Hiotellis if you are serious about learning!

good
Acc 220 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

05/12/2014
good

Very good teacher. Most work was take home. Highly recommend to take class.