Kevin Landdeck at Sarah Lawrence College

Kevin Landdeck

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  B Submit a correction

5/13/14

ASIA 2014 L

Kevin is an enthusiastic professor and that really comes through in his lectures. He speaks very fast though, and it's easy to miss something and get totally lost. The work distribution is fair and THANK GOSH he cancelled our final. While he's a great professor, he wasn't really invested in the students. I LOVED group conference in seminar form.

4/2/14

ASIA111

Grade ReceivedB

Kevin is amazing. Huge obsessed with what he is teaching.

5/13/13

Asian Hist. 300

Kevin's passion towards the class material and students is beyond measure. The class discussion has been very beneficial. The only concern I have is that I wish he allowed us to bring laptop to the class.

4/1/13

ASIA3140

Kevin is one of the best professors. He is much younger than I am but was most respectful and welcoming to me. I learned more about Chinese women than I dreamed possible. He was extremely helpful. He needs to relax and put "tenure" out of his mind though. It seems to drive him. If you are interested you will thrive under his expert tutelage.

9/2/12

ASIA1

Kevin is an excellent professor. He is passionate about his subject but also very composed. He is very amenable to conference work but not afraid to crack the whip if you're veering off. I hope he stays at SLC for years to come!

7/29/12

PNAsia

I took Kevin's first course at Sarah Lawrence, Personal Narratives. He was incredibly helpful and very kind. He was really focused on creating a good environment for round table discussion. He gave great feedback on all of my papers... for each 8 page paper I wrote, he would write me a two page evaluation in return. Great teacher!

More Ethnic Studies professors at Sarah Lawrence College

It looks like this department doesn't have many professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!