in Sarah Lawrence College that teach Ethnic Studies Edit
at Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY
are you Kevin Landdeck?
B

05/13/2014
ASIA 2014 L Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Kevin is an enthusiastic professor and that really comes through in his lectures. He speaks very fast though, and it's easy to miss something and get totally lost. The work distribution is fair and THANK GOSH he cancelled our final. While he's a great professor, he wasn't really invested in the students. I LOVED group conference in seminar form.

04/02/2014
good
ASIA111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Kevin is amazing. Huge obsessed with what he is teaching.

05/13/2013
good
Asian Hist. 300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Kevin's passion towards the class material and students is beyond measure. The class discussion has been very beneficial. The only concern I have is that I wish he allowed us to bring laptop to the class.

04/01/2013
good
ASIA3140 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Kevin is one of the best professors. He is much younger than I am but was most respectful and welcoming to me. I learned more about Chinese women than I dreamed possible. He was extremely helpful. He needs to relax and put "tenure" out of his mind though. It seems to drive him. If you are interested you will thrive under his expert tutelage.

09/02/2012
good
ASIA1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Kevin is an excellent professor. He is passionate about his subject but also very composed. He is very amenable to conference work but not afraid to crack the whip if you're veering off. I hope he stays at SLC for years to come!

07/29/2012
good
PNAsia Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took Kevin's first course at Sarah Lawrence, Personal Narratives. He was incredibly helpful and very kind. He was really focused on creating a good environment for round table discussion. He gave great feedback on all of my papers... for each 8 page paper I wrote, he would write me a two page evaluation in return. Great teacher!