in Ithaca College that teach Chemistry Edit
Professor in the Chemistry department
at Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY
are you Sean Devine?

01/18/2013
CHEM101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I hate to give this guy a low rating because I do think he has good intentions. That being said, he was pretty much impossible to understand during lectures. He got irritated when anybody asked a question or for clarification and was not comfortable in front of the class. Tests were relatively fair but difficult.Chem is better with another teacher.

11/12/2012
CHEM05 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I can see why people don't like Devine.. He's difficult to comprehend and does't do the greatest job teaching. However, if your like me and just want a good grade, take a class with him! He gives easy quizzes, easy homeworks, and tests are pretty much given you as practice. For a chemistry class, i did't put forth a ton of effort and still got a A.

11/07/2012
CHEM121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Devine is a smart guy. I can see it in how he talks to us. Has a strong interest in chemistry but... He knows everything his way and only his way. NO idea how to explain anything. The tests are not easy or hard, they are literally the practice test he gives us. Doesn't change a thing but the numbers. Avoid him if you want to learn.