David Brock at McMaster University

David Brock

Number of ratings 11 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

4/13/14

CHEM 1A03

Best prof in first year hands down. Explains stuff really well, always replies to emails, and was really enthusiastic about the course(s).

10/17/13

CHEM 1A03

Always available when you need help, overall amazing prof!

9/26/13

Chem 1A03-1AA3

Incredible, INCREDIBLE teacher! Definitely the BEST teacher I've ever had at McMaster! He explains everything so well, makes the course very interesting, he's very enthusiastic, very approachable, and very humorous. He's been getting teaching awards at the university, and I think he absolutely deserves them.

8/12/13

CHEM 1A03

Best chemistry teacher I've ever had.

7/14/13

Chem 1A03

He explains concepts clearly and makes them interesting and funny. Very helpful after class and answers questions in class clearly as well. He is the best teacher I have ever had and has won teaching awards to back it up. You should do whatever you can to take his class you wont regret it!

5/4/13

CHEM 1A03

Dr. Brock was a saint, compared to my highschool teacher. I went to Mac totally unprepared for chemistry, and I hated the subject. However, I attended all of Brock's classes and he was tremendous in lectures, and definitely delivered the content in a very understandable way. Loved this man, and I missed him 2nd semester! Also, attend his reviews!

1/20/13

ChemC03

Had him for chem 1a03 and 1aa3, amazing prof, helped me learn a lot! I was never good at chem in high school so I hated chem but brock's demos made class interesting!

12/3/12

chem1A03

amazing prof! very interactive with the class, really tries to make you love chem as much as he does. very helpful, honest about exam difficulty, and really funny! one of my fav profs at mac so far

11/4/12

Chem1AA3

An amazing prof! Only reason I was able to wake up for 8:30 class was because he was teaching it. Really funny and makes the material interesting.

11/2/12

Chem1AA3

Great prof. Super nice! You can tell that he really likes what he is doing and wants everyone to understand the material! One of my favourite profs at Mac!

9/15/12

CHEM1A03

Great prof, lots of interesting experiments and demos. Funny and very helpful.

More Chemistry professors at McMaster University