in College of Western Idaho - Nampa that teach Sociology Edit
are you Jacob Armstrong?
B+

07/28/2014
good
SOC 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jacob Armstrong is by far one of the best instructors I've ever had. The course was not easy, but the way it is setup really allows students to excel and learn. I firmly believe it was this difference that gave me a better understanding of Sociology in the long run. I wish all of my instructors were as enthusiastic and passionate as Jacob.

07/19/2014
good
socy 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely loved this class! The way it was set up made it easy to know what I had to get done each week. The prezi lectures also had videos that made it easier to understand things we were reading about.

07/18/2014
good
Soc 101 Online Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

This class really exceeded my expectations! I really enjoyed opening my eyes to learning to think more like a sociologist rather than just an observer. Mr. Armstrong brought up different ideas I never thought of, and that's what's most important in learning!

07/16/2014
Sociology 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Would NOT recommend taking this course in the summer; LOTS of work each week and I had nothing but issues with the required download component. Professor was somewhat helpful, returned emails quick.

05/03/2014
good
SOC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: C

You can tell prof Armstrong is passionate about what he teaches! Interesting lectures and films. Good class if you need a social sci credit.

04/24/2014
good
SOCY 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: P

He is a great teacher. He reaches out to try and help you. He also gives allot of extra credit!

04/21/2014
good
SOCY 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Great teacher, he is passionate about his class which made me love it more. And to top it off he is hilarious! Easy book work, loved the videos he had for us to watch. If he taught more classes I'd take all of them

03/21/2014
good
SOCI 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: P

Jacob has a remarkable insight to the social problems that are covered in class. Great instructor and is willing to work with students.

03/04/2014
good
soc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B

Pretty fun class. You DO have to read the book though. Lots of videos that explain the ideas in the book. Exams were done online too.

03/02/2014
good
SOCY-101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

I went into this class with little to no understanding of what Sociology is. I'm coming out considering majoring in Sociology. I'm very glad this course was offered. It is an important subject to study. The material was very informative, and the information I was given in this course has and will continue to be useful throughout my every day life.