in Broward College (all campuses) that teach Mathematics Edit
Annette Chionilos
at Broward College (all campuses), Fort Lauderdale, FL
are you Annette Chionilos?
B-

06/26/2014
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

THE BEST MATH TEACHER IN MY ACADEMIC HISTORY, SHE REALLY TAKES THE TIME OUT FOR STUDENTS WHO NEED IT, IF YOU ARE LIKE ME SHE IS ABLE TO BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU. MATH IS BY FAR MY WORST SUBJECT BUT SHE HELPED ME THROUGH IT WITH HER OPEN OFFICE HOURS. AMAZING TEACHER !! YOU MUST WORK HARD BUT ITS WORTH IT

06/17/2014
good
Mac 1147 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor is the best Math teacher ever. Take her, you will not regret it. I'm just a horrible test taker which is why I got a B and not an A. Excellent teaching methods and clarity. Very very helpful. She uses her office hours to help students learn. I wish she did all other Math classes I have to take. I would be in every class.

06/04/2014
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

TAKE HER TAKE HER TAKE HER!!! Hands down BEST math teacher at Broward College. I wish i could have her as my teacher for every math i ever take. She is very helpful and really cares about how you're doing in the class. She makes everything very clear. If you want the best math teacher, TAKE HER!!!

05/03/2014
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Professor Chionilos is by no means an easy A. You have to work hard. She truly cares if we learn or not. When she notices that you study and actually make an effort to learn the material she will go above and beyond to help you. By going to her final exam study session, along with her dedication and patience I received an A.

05/02/2014
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: D

She is a great teacher and helpful but sometimes she has a really bad attitude if you ask her to much questions, she has office hours too... but still if you keep asking her questions she'll get mad at you...

04/30/2014
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She truly cares. She's not an easy A. You have to work, and work hard. But you'll learn a lot with her.

04/29/2014
good
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am taking Chionilos right now.I have never seen a teacher who cares so much for their students actual understanding of the material. If you want to understand math NOT just memorize it, TAKE HER! may come of strong at first but she's funny & down to earth! plus always has a perfect manicure(last part doesn't matter really) but I notice.

04/21/2014
good
MAT1033 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took MAT0028 (classroom) and MAT1033 (Hybrid online/classroom)with Prof. Chionolis. She is one of the best teachers/professors that I have ever had. She has a passion for teaching and for math and is very knowledgeable. She makes math very easy to understand and if you do everything she tells you to and attend every class you will get an A.

03/11/2014
good
mat0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+

she is one of the best math teacher I have had so far, she explain the material very well for you to understand, And very knowledgeable about her stuff. if your taking her just make sure to never miss one of her class because if you do you might get behind. and she is a very fair grader

02/17/2014
good
Mac1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This professor is extremely nice, and comes off as willing to help you if needed. What I find terrible about her is her new methods of teaching. She has you print out the notes but skips half the questions that are on the review. Plus she always says you should know how to solve something no matter how complicated. DO NOT TAKE THIS CLASS.

12/13/2013
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor Chionilos is a sweet heart. She truly does care that you understand the material, stay on top of your homework, and ATTEND every class. For your sake, because if you miss a day you can get a little lost. NO BOOK. She made all the notes that we were going to need, and you print it out, and are set. Love her. Take her.

10/23/2013
good
Mat0018 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am terrible at Math, but with professor Chionilos she works with you she makes sure that you understand. She gives you the notes and you work through them in class. By far this professor is best math professor I've ever had. 10/10

10/20/2013
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a good teacher and explaines things clearly, she does go a bit fast and pile on the h.w but she is very helpful.the only thing is if your not in class on the dot she will give half an absence and will drop you at 6 even if you have not been absent just a few mins late to her class. if you are not a punctual person do not even take her class!

06/25/2013
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I taught she was great at first but she is alright.. she is nice but when you need help one on one she gets frustrated if you don't get it the first few times. First thing I noticed is that she goes very fast trough lessons, and gives more than enough homework X| very stressful class. good part.. her test are not long about 12 or less questions.

05/11/2013
good
MAT0018 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I wish I could submit an essay about Prof Chionilos. I have struggled with and hated math all of my life. The anxiety I had over having to take math when coming back to college at age 41 was off the charts. It is not an understatement to say this class changed my life. By far my favorite class and I do not have words to express how much I learned.

05/06/2013
good
mat0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She made me learn so much !!!! very clear and she explains well I love herrrrrr !!

05/03/2013
good
MAT0018 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I was never good in Math EVER. Hence why I had to take MAT0018. She is so helpful and makes you learn math in a completely different way. Very nice and uses ALEKS which I find to be more useful than a textbook. I would recommend her to anyone !

04/29/2013
good
MAT0018 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very pleased. Made math enjoyable. Although I thought she went a bit overboard with homework, she is a GREAT professor and I WILL be taking her again in the future (:

04/25/2013
good
MAT1080 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Math is my worst subject and I passed her class with a B. I got an A on her final so that says a lot about her. Super sweet and easy-going. I would take her class again in a heart beat. So amazing! TAKE HER CLASS!!!

04/24/2013
good
mat0018 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

By far she is awesome, she explains it till you get it and does the test review and goes over what is on the test. She is a very fair grader as well