Annette Chionilos at Broward College (all campuses)

Annette Chionilos

Number of ratings 24 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

4/23/14

MAC1114

Grade ReceivedWD

TERRIBLE.BE PREPARED TO EITHER:1)HATE UR LIFE 2)HATE GOING TO CLASS 3)FAILING 4)HER SARCASM 5) EXTREMELY HARD ATTENDANCE POLICY,IF U ARE LATE ONE MINUTE,IT IS COUNTED AS HALF AN ABSENCE 5)NOT BEING COMFORTABLE TO ASK HER QUESTIONS 6)BEING TIDY IS ALSO HALF AN ABSENCE 7)HALF ABSENCES WILL ACCUMULATE AND YOULL BE DROPPED SO PREPARE 2 WASTE YOUR TIME

4/21/14

MAT1033

I took MAT0028 (classroom) and MAT1033 (Hybrid online/classroom)with Prof. Chionolis. She is one of the best teachers/professors that I have ever had. She has a passion for teaching and for math and is very knowledgeable. She makes math very easy to understand and if you do everything she tells you to and attend every class you will get an A.

3/11/14

mat0028

Grade ReceivedB+

she is one of the best math teacher I have had so far, she explain the material very well for you to understand, And very knowledgeable about her stuff. if your taking her just make sure to never miss one of her class because if you do you might get behind. and she is a very fair grader

2/17/14

Mac1105

This professor is extremely nice, and comes off as willing to help you if needed. What I find terrible about her is her new methods of teaching. She has you print out the notes but skips half the questions that are on the review. Plus she always says you should know how to solve something no matter how complicated. DO NOT TAKE THIS CLASS.

12/13/13

MAT0028

Professor Chionilos is a sweet heart. She truly does care that you understand the material, stay on top of your homework, and ATTEND every class. For your sake, because if you miss a day you can get a little lost. NO BOOK. She made all the notes that we were going to need, and you print it out, and are set. Love her. Take her.

10/23/13

Mat0018

I am terrible at Math, but with professor Chionilos she works with you she makes sure that you understand. She gives you the notes and you work through them in class. By far this professor is best math professor I've ever had. 10/10

10/20/13

MAT0028

She is a good teacher and explaines things clearly, she does go a bit fast and pile on the h.w but she is very helpful.the only thing is if your not in class on the dot she will give half an absence and will drop you at 6 even if you have not been absent just a few mins late to her class. if you are not a punctual person do not even take her class!

6/25/13

MAC1105

I taught she was great at first but she is alright.. she is nice but when you need help one on one she gets frustrated if you don't get it the first few times. First thing I noticed is that she goes very fast trough lessons, and gives more than enough homework X| very stressful class. good part.. her test are not long about 12 or less questions.

21921000
5/11/13

MAT0018

I wish I could submit an essay about Prof Chionilos. I have struggled with and hated math all of my life. The anxiety I had over having to take math when coming back to college at age 41 was off the charts. It is not an understatement to say this class changed my life. By far my favorite class and I do not have words to express how much I learned.

5/6/13

mat0028

She made me learn so much !!!! very clear and she explains well I love herrrrrr !!

5/3/13

MAT0018

I was never good in Math EVER. Hence why I had to take MAT0018. She is so helpful and makes you learn math in a completely different way. Very nice and uses ALEKS which I find to be more useful than a textbook. I would recommend her to anyone !

4/29/13

MAT0018

Very pleased. Made math enjoyable. Although I thought she went a bit overboard with homework, she is a GREAT professor and I WILL be taking her again in the future (:

4/25/13

MAT1080

Math is my worst subject and I passed her class with a B. I got an A on her final so that says a lot about her. Super sweet and easy-going. I would take her class again in a heart beat. So amazing! TAKE HER CLASS!!!

4/24/13

mat0018

By far she is awesome, she explains it till you get it and does the test review and goes over what is on the test. She is a very fair grader as well

4/15/13

MAC1105

She is by far the best professor in BC! She really wants her students to learn and pass the class; she gives you the notes for each section plus tells you what's on the test so you can study what you really need. Great person and amazing professor! I can't wait to have her on calculus!

4/15/13

MAC1105

Professor Chionilos is a one of a kind teacher and person overall. She's VERY HELPFUL and she DOESN'T SPOON FEED you! She LETS YOU THINK. When she knows you know the answer, she gives you the look her grandmother use to give her. BE ON TIME! She knows her stuff and never leaves you in the dark. I now have my MATH FAITH back! I RECOMMEND to ANYONE!

4/4/13

MAT0028

THE BEST OF THE BEST... SHE REALLY LIKES TO TEACH, AND SHE HELPS AS MUCH AS YOU NEED. SHE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU..LOVE HER...

3/21/13

mat0018

very easy going teacher. her tests are fair and i feel like if i got something wrong then its on me.

3/16/13

MAT0028

She is truly a great professor. I entered college discouraged about math. She makes you see that you need to patient with yourself i order to understand the material. Truely a genuine caring, up-beat teacher. Highly recomended if you struggle with math:)

1/15/13

mat0018

Prof. Chionilos is truly Amazing! I always struggled with Math, she makes the class notes for you and you work off of that, so it allows you to focus on learning (you dont need the book, as everything you need is in the class notes) ... used to get D's now getting A's. TAKE HER!!!!

More Mathematics professors at Broward College (all campuses)