Haithem Zourrig at University of Regina

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  B Submit a correction

2/4/14

BUS 210

Grade ReceivedB

The textbook isn't necessary because the powerpoint slides summarize everything you need to know. Class is very boring but he does take attendance. Overall an easy but boring class. He marked very easy on both of the presentations and group paper.

12/17/13

BUS210

I like the debate, but need more guidelines for the marketing watch.. the class wasn't fine; students come and leave anytime, which was irritating for the prof and students.. I had hard time meeting with my group who didn't attend in a regular basis, but the prof was helpful in this matter.

12/10/13

BUS 210

Didn't open the textbook once, midterm and final were strictly from his ppt slides. We had 1 mini group project (a debate), and 1 larger group project (paper and presentation). Lectures are very boring, though tests very easy. My only complaint is that he can be rude to students once in awhile, though if you can get over that I would recommend.

12/20/12

BUS210

Overall he is a very responsive prof and helpful throught the course. Don't expect answers to your emails if you don't go to class.

12/20/12

BUS210

I think Dr. Zourrig did a great job. I like the projects he assigns us to do not only encourage us to think outside the box, but they allow us to be creative at the same time.

12/11/12

Bus210

Overall, I got a 70 in the class but I still did not like the prof. He was extremely useless, as he didn't answer a single email in the two weeks leading up to the final. Be prepared for him to tell you what is on the final/midterm, then put the most random things on them that he didn't tell you to study. Class average was on the midterm was 59.

11/19/12

BUS210

Well-organized, clear instructions,knowledgeable, provided feedback, provided the grades in a timely manner and great teacher.

11/8/12

BUS210

This guy is great. The course is interesting: I enjoy the debates in this class, and liked working on marketing watch. The prof is always available to answer to my questions, and stay after the class. Feedback on the mid -term and group work was fair and helpful. I would absolutely take another class from him :)

More Business Administration professors at University of Regina