in University of Regina that teach Business Administration Edit
are you Haithem Zourrig?
B
08/05/2014
good
MBA 710 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Heavy load but the cases are interesting.. I have learned a lot from this course.

02/04/2014
good
BUS 210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: B

The textbook isn't necessary because the powerpoint slides summarize everything you need to know. Class is very boring but he does take attendance. Overall an easy but boring class. He marked very easy on both of the presentations and group paper.

12/17/2013
good
BUS210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I like the debate, but need more guidelines for the marketing watch.. the class wasn't fine; students come and leave anytime, which was irritating for the prof and students.. I had hard time meeting with my group who didn't attend in a regular basis, but the prof was helpful in this matter.

12/10/2013
good
BUS 210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Didn't open the textbook once, midterm and final were strictly from his ppt slides. We had 1 mini group project (a debate), and 1 larger group project (paper and presentation). Lectures are very boring, though tests very easy. My only complaint is that he can be rude to students once in awhile, though if you can get over that I would recommend.

12/20/2012
good
BUS210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Overall he is a very responsive prof and helpful throught the course. Don't expect answers to your emails if you don't go to class.

12/20/2012
good

I think Dr. Zourrig did a great job. I like the projects he assigns us to do not only encourage us to think outside the box, but they allow us to be creative at the same time.

12/11/2012
Bus210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Overall, I got a 70 in the class but I still did not like the prof. He was extremely useless, as he didn't answer a single email in the two weeks leading up to the final. Be prepared for him to tell you what is on the final/midterm, then put the most random things on them that he didn't tell you to study. Class average was on the midterm was 59.

11/19/2012
good

Well-organized, clear instructions,knowledgeable, provided feedback, provided the grades in a timely manner and great teacher.

11/08/2012
good
BUS210 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This guy is great. The course is interesting: I enjoy the debates in this class, and liked working on marketing watch. The prof is always available to answer to my questions, and stay after the class. Feedback on the mid -term and group work was fair and helpful. I would absolutely take another class from him :)