in Tulsa Community College that teach Chemistry Edit
at Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK
are you Nancy Devino?

08/13/2013
good
Organic Chem I Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is the best teacher I have ever had. The work load is high but she teaches well. She drops the lowest test score, lab, and homework and lets the final replace all previous test scores because she wants you to learn. Do the suggested problems and problem set solutions for your test prep

05/15/2013
Chem2145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is terrible. Doesn't use the book, explain concepts, or teach. Type her name in the search to read reviews from a school in GA. They are horrible. I was swayed by the 1 nice review from TCC and I like challenging teachers because I like to learn. Biggest mistake in my academic career. If she is the only option for Org Chem, wait.

11/12/2012
good
CHEM2145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

One of the most helpful teachers ever. Very nice personality & goes above & beyond for her students. I'm not a chemistry whiz, but she really broke it down & made it understandable to me. She had a ton of great handouts & visuals to help us & never made us memorize random, useless facts for tests. Graded very fairly.

10/17/2012
Chem1315 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

expects you to work problems in the book on your own and then be able to do her questions that are graded. they don't add up to the book and often times i found myself in unfamiliar territory with little to no help.