Nancy Devino at Tulsa Community College

Nancy Devino

Number of ratings 4 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

8/13/13

Organic Chem I

She is the best teacher I have ever had. The work load is high but she teaches well. She drops the lowest test score, lab, and homework and lets the final replace all previous test scores because she wants you to learn. Do the suggested problems and problem set solutions for your test prep

5/15/13

Chem2145

She is terrible. Doesn't use the book, explain concepts, or teach. Type her name in the search to read reviews from a school in GA. They are horrible. I was swayed by the 1 nice review from TCC and I like challenging teachers because I like to learn. Biggest mistake in my academic career. If she is the only option for Org Chem, wait.

11/12/12

CHEM2145

One of the most helpful teachers ever. Very nice personality & goes above & beyond for her students. I'm not a chemistry whiz, but she really broke it down & made it understandable to me. She had a ton of great handouts & visuals to help us & never made us memorize random, useless facts for tests. Graded very fairly.

10/17/12

Chem1315

expects you to work problems in the book on your own and then be able to do her questions that are graded. they don't add up to the book and often times i found myself in unfamiliar territory with little to no help.

More Chemistry professors at Tulsa Community College