Cyndi Devito-Ziemer at Mesa Community College

Cyndi Devito-Ziemer

Number of ratings 4 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

3/27/14

ARH101

Very interesting material, and really easy class. She makes things easy to understand, makes memorable examples (she had us eviscerate and mummify a teddy bear), and is highly entertaining. I would recommend this class to anyone who needs another Humanities class. Study with flash cards, and you'll do great. Extra credit on each test.

12/16/13

ARH102

She is just an amazing woman and teacher! I thought this class would e overwhelming but it wasn't, as long as you attended each class you knew what was going on (she only lectures so you need to be in class, her lectures are very entertaining and interesting).I'm glad I took this class. if you take ARH102 make sure it's with her!

12/10/13

LEC30136

At first I was overwhelmed with the art! I was asking myslef how I was going to shove this stuff into my brain and remember it and learn from it. But I did, all thanks to Ms. Devito! She makes sure that the students are confident with the material before she tests you on it. This isn't an easy A, but if you engage you'll pass with flying colors!

11/1/12

ARH102

If you're looking for an easy A, then Cyndi might not be for you. HOWEVER, if you want to learn, you will be extremely well educated by the end of this class. She doesn't make the class a boring lecture; she engages her class about the art. She's also an insanely good storyteller and makes you forget you're in a classroom.

More Art History professors at Mesa Community College