in University of Louisville that teach Economics Edit
at University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
are you Lynn Usher?

05/08/2014
good
ECON 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Very difficult subject but she presents it clearly. If you are interested and you READ THE BOOK and take notes from it, ten attend the lectures, you will be fine

05/08/2014
good
ECON 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A+

Ms. Usher makes learning fun. She provides just the right amount of work to make economics easy. I won’t claim to say it’s an easy A for everyone, but it was for me. I didn’t have to memorize flash cards or study from the book and notes to get my A+. I went to almost every leacture and I used the aplia practice work to help me study for tests.

04/30/2014
good
ECON 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: P

She really likes teaching and wants her students to do well. I thought she was easy, but that's coming from a 4.0 student. She made the material interesting and clear. Just read the book & study your notes and the handouts before tests. She tells stories and those are extra credit. And she curves. I definitely recommend her.

04/30/2014
good
ECON 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

04/28/2014
good
ECON 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A-

Great professor. Willing to help you in anyway that she can. Her class is hard, but if you pay attention and do the homework you should be able to do well. Hint: make flash cards! It's a lot of information to remember. She does curve tests if average is low enough. Only negative is Aplia is $$$!