in Pensacola State College that teach Developmental Studies Edit
Aletheia Zambesi
Professor in the Developmental Studies department
at Pensacola State College, Pensacola, FL
are you Aletheia Zambesi?

04/29/2014
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Zambesi is a dream. I have never been good at math, and I only took this course because it was required for my major. She has been endlessly helpful. If anything is unclear, she has no problem explaining things - right there in class or during office hours. She also has a great sense of humor, and I think she's cute. Best math teacher ever.

03/21/2014
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+

Zambesi is awesome!! I have never made A's in math, but she made things so clear and easy to understand that I ended up acing every test an quiz.

01/07/2014
good
STA2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Mrs. Zambesi is very nice, easygoing, and straightforward. I'm not sure if she's still at PSC, but she's at UWF now and I had her there. She does her lectures on a Smartboard and provides plenty of clear examples. The class is easy and you learn everything you need to know. I would suggest her for this class.

12/02/2013
good
Sta2023 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

Awesome teacher! Quizzes and tests require studying and understanding but she makes that so easy! Offers extra credit, and drops lowest quiz grade. Loved her

05/06/2013
good
mat0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Awsome teacher to say the least. Makes material easy to understand and follow along in basic terms, doesnt overcomplicate things.

03/27/2013
good
mat0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I have only been in her class for a few weeks, but I really enjoy being in her class. I would recommend her to anyone. Shes nice and very patient.

11/20/2012
good
MAT0028 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Miss Z is great! Really takes time to help us understand the class.