Aletheia Zambesi at Pensacola State College

Aletheia Zambesi

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

4/29/14

STA2023

Zambesi is a dream. I have never been good at math, and I only took this course because it was required for my major. She has been endlessly helpful. If anything is unclear, she has no problem explaining things - right there in class or during office hours. She also has a great sense of humor, and I think she's cute. Best math teacher ever.

3/21/14

Grade ReceivedB+

Zambesi is awesome!! I have never made A's in math, but she made things so clear and easy to understand that I ended up acing every test an quiz.

1/7/14

STA2023

Mrs. Zambesi is very nice, easygoing, and straightforward. I'm not sure if she's still at PSC, but she's at UWF now and I had her there. She does her lectures on a Smartboard and provides plenty of clear examples. The class is easy and you learn everything you need to know. I would suggest her for this class.

12/2/13

Sta2023

Awesome teacher! Quizzes and tests require studying and understanding but she makes that so easy! Offers extra credit, and drops lowest quiz grade. Loved her

5/6/13

mat0028

Awsome teacher to say the least. Makes material easy to understand and follow along in basic terms, doesnt overcomplicate things.

3/27/13

mat0028

I have only been in her class for a few weeks, but I really enjoy being in her class. I would recommend her to anyone. Shes nice and very patient.

11/20/12

MAT0028

Miss Z is great! Really takes time to help us understand the class.

More Developmental Studies professors at Pensacola State College