John Humrichouse at Southeast Missouri State University

John Humrichouse

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

1/13/14

PY271

I thought he was okay. It was not a super easy class; however, if you read the material/did suggested practice problems then you should have no real issues. I agree though, he isn't the best at answering questions, and doesn't like to answer anything you can find in the syllabus.

11/21/13

PY101

Doesn't know how to answer questions. If you need a yes or no answer, he'll just repeat what he just covered.I don't ask him anything now. I try to not fall asleep, but it's so hard not to. He isn't a good teacher,so all interest is lost. I don't recommend his class because I enjoyed Psychology so much until I took it with him. You've been warned.

11/21/13

UI-100

Grade ReceivedB

"My office hours are bla bla bla bla bla...." don't try asking him a question outside of class or not during his office hours, even if it just a yes or no question. He is very sharp and isnt a bad teacher other than the fact that he is such a stickler on his office hours.

5/7/13

UI100

He is a horrible instructor. Never answers questions directly. Assignments never go along with lecture notes then expects us to take a final over the notes! DO NOT TAKE HIM!!!

11/28/12

UI100

Never answers a question directly. Our class was partially online and in an assignment description it said and i quote "have this response for class on..." and he expected us to open the link in the bottom of this post to take us to where we were to post it online well a couple students tried to turn it in, in class and he refused to take them.

11/21/12

PY779

This professor makes it hard for anyone to pass. He avoids questions. He grades hard, doesn't like for students to make mistakes. He will try catch you on paligraism. His test are very tricky. Read the book very carefully.He unreasonable if he has problem with any of work done. I will not take this teacher anymore.

More Psychology professors at Southeast Missouri State University