Megan JW Rulewicz at University of Texas at San Antonio

Megan JW Rulewicz

Number of ratings 4 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

5/19/14

I would recommend her to anyone I had previous ballet experience before I took this course but it was a refresher and she still made this class awesome.Now there will be days your muscles will ache but that only means you are really working. One final which isn't difficult, and go see a performance and you will be fine. Nice understanding prof!

4/6/13

DAN 1013

Prof. Rulewicz is a really great teacher. She is funny, patient, and very helpful in teaching ballet to someone like me, who's totally uncoordinated. I'd recommend any of her classes.

1/25/13

balle101

I have loved being in Professor Rulewiczs class. She is a wonderful teacher! She is highly qualified and expects excellence while exhibiting patience at the same time. The class is demanding, but fun. I am very interested in continuing to take more classes from her in the future.

11/27/12

DAN1013

Prof. Rulewicz is an excellent teacher. The class was difficult for me, because I've never taken ballet, but she is very patient, and is great at helping the students understand and develop the correct concepts. I can't wait to take more dance classes from her!

More Fine Arts professors at University of Texas at San Antonio