in Seattle Central College that teach Sociology Edit
at Seattle Central College, Seattle, WA
are you Greg Hinckley?

08/28/2014
good
soc 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Such a great teacher and one of the best examples of how community college's are doing something right. Greg expects you to take responsibility for your own education and shows student's how to use a disciplined approach to learning that can cross over to other fields and into the workplace. One of SCC's best.

06/25/2014
good
SOC 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The BEST teacher Ever, take sociology class with him, believe me you will learn a lot and have fun

04/08/2014
good
SOC 150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I wish I had more space to express what an AMAZING teacher Greg is. Take this class. Just take it. This class, in all honesty, changed my life. I went in a psych major and came out a sociology major. That was all Greg. Take this class, or any of his classes. You won't be sorry.

03/14/2014
good
Sociology 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING teacher!

02/01/2014
good

The best teacher ever!! He is not the traditional teacher that you know. I learned a lot not only for the test but for life.

02/01/2014
good
SOC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the best teacher that Seattle Central has. He's not the traditional teacher that you know. I took this class with him and I learned not only for the test but for life.

05/28/2013
good
Socioogy 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Greg is an amazing teacher and guide. He does not force you to think what he thinks but will make you question why it is you think the way you think. He helped me to expand how I understand the world that we live in. I am not going to become a sociologist, but this is one of the best classes that I have taken, and I will use it my whole life.

05/15/2013
good
Intro to Soc Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Several years ago I took a class with Greg. It is because of him that I fell in love with Sociology.I ended up majoring in the subject at the University of Washington. Now that I have my BA, I'm about to start grad school for an MA in legal studies. It all started with Greg...

03/19/2013
good
SOC150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Greg is easily the best teacher I've had at SSCC. He is extremely nice, organized, and makes everything really interesting. You're required to do readings, and homework assignments are big, but you're given plenty of time to do them. Easy 4.0 if you show up with your work. Take him, you won't regret it.

01/15/2013
good
SOC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best sociologist ever. Great material and everything of his lecture is scheduled. You just have to follow, 2 hours of practicing at home for reader and watching movie. You're doing well

01/06/2013
good

He likes picking on someone but actually he just wanted to give us a right push. If you attend to class everyday punctually and hand in EVERY assignment, you will get an A easily.

12/07/2012
good
Soc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is honestly the best teacher ever .He is really passionate about sociology and you could see it through how he talks and presents himself in the class. He will push your buttons and make you think he is a jerk but in reality he is a nice person. He will respect you if you respect him Take his class if you ever can! You won't regret it!

12/05/2012
good
soc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This is the realist instructor I have ever had. Greg made me love Sociology. He really cares about his students. To get a 4.0 you need to be there everyday, take notes on his lectures and speak in class. This is not a boring class where you just read out of a text book, he shows a lot of modern videos,and keeps you engaged at all times.

11/30/2012
good
socio105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

wonderful teacher! you'll gain a lot when you take his class. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

05/16/2012
good
soc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing professor :) Take his class if you have chance you won't regret it :)

03/23/2012
good
SOC101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He makes me love sociology! Seriously! Probably one of the best teachers SCCC has so far! Totally recommend his courses (not just sociology courses). Totally worth the money!

02/20/2012
good

I took this class just to fill credits. I had no interest in sociology what so ever. I cant even begin to explain how this class has change my perspective on everything. He is a great teacher and his lectures are extremely helpful and interesting.

01/10/2012
good

best of the best!!! need more teacher like please seattle central co....plsease bring a teacher like him!! thanks!

01/04/2012
good
soc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

the best teacher ever... people used to tell me that sociology is boring and hard but he made it an easy ride.. just come to class on time, do your homework and participate in class... then you get a 4.0.. he does not discriminate on race or anything he is neutral to all.. greta teacher,,:-)))

12/22/2011
good
Soc101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I greatly recommend students to take his classes. He will change your attitude towards sociology as well as study. He rewards students who do well in his class. You really learn things in his class. But if you have decided to take his class, you have to be serious and turn in the assignments. He is serious in his teaching.