in Seattle Central College that teach Sociology Edit
at Seattle Central College, Seattle, WA
are you Greg Hinckley?

08/28/2014
good
soc 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Such a great teacher and one of the best examples of how community college's are doing something right. Greg expects you to take responsibility for your own education and shows student's how to use a disciplined approach to learning that can cross over to other fields and into the workplace. One of SCC's best.

06/25/2014
good
SOC 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The BEST teacher Ever, take sociology class with him, believe me you will learn a lot and have fun

04/08/2014
good
SOC 150 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I wish I had more space to express what an AMAZING teacher Greg is. Take this class. Just take it. This class, in all honesty, changed my life. I went in a psych major and came out a sociology major. That was all Greg. Take this class, or any of his classes. You won't be sorry.

03/14/2014
good
Sociology 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AMAZING teacher!

02/01/2014
good

The best teacher ever!! He is not the traditional teacher that you know. I learned a lot not only for the test but for life.