in Arizona State University that teach Digital Arts Edit
at Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
are you Ellery Connell?
01/05/2015
good
DES330 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Gives good feedback" "Respected by students" "Inspirational"

I took him when he worked at the University of Wisconsin Stout. When he left I got to experience several new professors who didn't even compare. I never had a professor as enjoyable as Ellery. He bonded so well with the students, is incredibly intelligent when it comes to 3D modeling and knows how to get it across to students.

11/25/2014
good
FMP 394 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Better Like Group Projects" "Participation matters" "Tests? Not many"

I personally liked this class a lot. The videos we watch are pretty interesting and fun topics. The projects are helpful because there are only a handful with helps not take up much time. And it also gives enough time to create some cool films. Doesn't teach much on editing, learn on the go really.

12/19/2012
fmp394 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I wish he would have talked more about editing, I can't say I learned many new things. But his class was easy so no complaints... The TA was really helpful and Connell is helpful, but he takes a long time to respond to emails. The projects are easy and allow you to be creative and there are no tests, but discussion posts that count as attendance.