in San Diego State University that teach Rhetoric & Writing Studies Edit
are you Brendt Progar?
B+
12/19/2014
good
RWS 200 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Respected by students" "Gives good feedback" "Would take again"

Awesome teacher! His class is very interesting. His texts are new and interesting, his essays are challenging, but he is helpful, his expectations are clear, and he teaches stuff that is relevant outside of class. This has been my favorite English classteacher to date, and I have learned more from him than any other. Definitely recommended!

12/17/2014
ENG124 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Participation matters" "Get ready to read"

I was at a 89%, & he didn't give me an A. I guess participation is a big part in the class. He doesn't round grades unless he thinks you deserve it. Class is boring. He's an ass when it comes to taking your phone out. Assignments are alright, but they are a lot of work. There are only 4 essays and a few reading responses throughout the semester.

11/19/2014
good
RWS200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Four big papers all semester (6+ pages) and small assignments that aren't really graded in between. English is not my strongest subject, but going into office hours before papers are due is the most helpful thing! He is truly a good english teacher, and cares about his students and wants us to do well.

12/30/2013
good
RWS200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I loved Brendt's RWS200 class! He is such a nice guy and is super helpful if you attend office hours and meet with him for conferencing on your 3 essays!! I highly recommend taking Brendt's class!

12/20/2013
RWS200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I'm sorry but even though i like him as a person, he is not a good teacher. He doesn't know how to get his point across and he teaches with a complexity that i feel is too advanced for a RWS 200 class.

07/09/2013
good
RWS 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I loved having Brendt as a teacher. He brought a really good vibe to class. I didn't think he was that easy, but If you meet with him in office hours, he makes everything very understandable, he lets you know what he expects on the essays, and is very helpful! He knows his stuff! I would definitely recommend him.

05/08/2013
good
RWS 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This guy is awesome and is one of the better english teachers I have had! He is super helpful and always willing to meet with you one on one and help you out. The class and the texts were sometimes very difficult but he always helped us to understand it. Plus he is hot!

01/04/2013
good
RWS100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great RWS teacher! Fairly easy class. My essays weren't very good but I got a solid B on 2 of them, and 100% on the third!

12/20/2012
good
RWS49 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One of the better English teachers I have had in my entire education career if not the best. He actually cared about the students and went through our papers and thoroughly edited them so we could make them better to get an A. He also made himself available to us so that we could work 1 on 1 with him to improve our writing.

12/09/2012
good
RWS100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very easy class, did essays one or two days before they were due and got B's. Only three major essays and not to long each.