Brendt Progar at San Diego State University

Brendt Progar

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

12/30/13

RWS200

I loved Brendt's RWS200 class! He is such a nice guy and is super helpful if you attend office hours and meet with him for conferencing on your 3 essays!! I highly recommend taking Brendt's class!

12/20/13

RWS200

I'm sorry but even though i like him as a person, he is not a good teacher. He doesn't know how to get his point across and he teaches with a complexity that i feel is too advanced for a RWS 200 class.

7/9/13

RWS 200

I loved having Brendt as a teacher. He brought a really good vibe to class. I didn't think he was that easy, but If you meet with him in office hours, he makes everything very understandable, he lets you know what he expects on the essays, and is very helpful! He knows his stuff! I would definitely recommend him.

5/8/13

RWS 200

This guy is awesome and is one of the better english teachers I have had! He is super helpful and always willing to meet with you one on one and help you out. The class and the texts were sometimes very difficult but he always helped us to understand it. Plus he is hot!

1/4/13

RWS100

Great RWS teacher! Fairly easy class. My essays weren't very good but I got a solid B on 2 of them, and 100% on the third!

12/20/12

RWS49

One of the better English teachers I have had in my entire education career if not the best. He actually cared about the students and went through our papers and thoroughly edited them so we could make them better to get an A. He also made himself available to us so that we could work 1 on 1 with him to improve our writing.

12/9/12

RWS100

Very easy class, did essays one or two days before they were due and got B's. Only three major essays and not to long each.

More Rhetoric & Writing Studies professors at San Diego State University