in Georgia State University that teach Art Edit
at Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
are you Myrna Pronchuk?

12/29/2013
good
Art1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I love Professor Myrna. She is a true artist and as a student you become one too! I want to take more of her classes. I have learned so much about contemporary art and the art world!

05/11/2013
good
ART 1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Myrna rocks. So very helpful in development of ideas. She was always happy and eager to explain something if I didn't understand. Such a positive and encouraging person too. She's inspired me so much. Her classroom is an awesome creative environment.

03/03/2013
good
Art1250 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Love Professor Myrna.

12/17/2012
good
Art1020 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful teacher, she actually cared and helped motivate me to push myself. Very easy-going and understanding. Flexible but she does want you to learn.