in Edison State College - Charlotte that teach Composition Edit
are you Rebecca Harris?
B+

04/29/2014
good
ENC 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-

Very helpful and inspiring. Her youth makes her easy to relate to. She always made her expectations clear and if extra help was needed she made sure everyone knew her office hour times. Also, if you maintain a high enough grade throughout the class, a final exam isn't necessary.

04/28/2014
good
ENC 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Great prof. I learned more about good writing from this class than in four years of high school. If you're looking for an A with no work, this isn't the class for you. If you're looking for an A and want to actually learn how to be a good writer, Dr. Harris will make sure you do, as long as you try and do the work.

04/26/2014
good
ENC 1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Explains everything in a detailed way. A lot of work but it means you get a good grade. Everyone in my class who showed up for class pretty much got an A or a B. Let's you not take the final if you have a B average.

04/08/2014
ENC 1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Not a good prof, I would not recommend taking her. She was rude, gave way too much homework. If you are taking any classes aside from hers I am sure you will do fine. Her opinion is gold, yours is bronze. She was absent from the class quite often. She took a 2 week spring break, and was absent between 6-8 days thereafter. Horrible prof.

04/01/2014
ENC1101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took her as an online class, and she had no lessons, no guidelines, only assignments. I couldn't do half of them because I had no idea how I was supposed to do any of them. And she never grades anything. I have at least 10 assignments done over 2 months ago that haven't even been looked at by her, including the midterm.

12/12/2013
good
ENC 1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

When she said on the first day of class that you would not fail if you came consistently and did all the work, I did not really believe here. But at the end, every single person who did that had an A or B. Most of us had As. There was a lot of work in this class, but she is seriously on top of her game and she makes sure you can get an A.

10/22/2013
good
ENC 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

she was very clear and helped us out as much as she could. she never left us to figure things out on our own and she was a very fair grader. im definitely taking her for ENC 1102!

08/19/2013
good
ENC 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+

I had her for 1101 and I would take her for 1102 if it worked out for my schedule. I have never had a more helpful teacher. She set aside time in class to talk to everyone about their projects, and she would make an appointment with you to talk about your drafts and even read it and give you feedback. I wish I could take her again this semester.

06/27/2013
good
ENC1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This was a good class, and in the end I think I learned a lot more than my previous prof in Comp I ever taught me. She is not messing around, but if you try hard, you will get a good grade. It is almost impossible to fail this class, since she lets you rewrite stuff if you don't get a good grade. If you fail, it is totally your fault.

05/17/2013
good
ENC 1101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

This class is easy if you do the work. She lets you rewrite papers if you don't get a good grade. She wants the class to be mostly discussion, so if you don't like to talk in class or in small groups, this might not be the class for you.