Rebecca Harris at Edison State College - Charlotte

Rebecca Harris

Number of ratings 10 / Average Grade:  C+ Submit a correction

4/8/14

ENC 1102

Not a good prof, I would not recommend taking her. She was rude, gave way too much homework. If you are taking any classes aside from hers I am sure you will do fine. Her opinion is gold, yours is bronze. She was absent from the class quite often. She took a 2 week spring break, and was absent between 6-8 days thereafter. Horrible prof.

4/1/14

ENC1101

I took her as an online class, and she had no lessons, no guidelines, only assignments. I couldn't do half of them because I had no idea how I was supposed to do any of them. And she never grades anything. I have at least 10 assignments done over 2 months ago that haven't even been looked at by her, including the midterm.

12/12/13

ENC 1102

When she said on the first day of class that you would not fail if you came consistently and did all the work, I did not really believe here. But at the end, every single person who did that had an A or B. Most of us had As. There was a lot of work in this class, but she is seriously on top of her game and she makes sure you can get an A.

10/22/13

ENC 1101

she was very clear and helped us out as much as she could. she never left us to figure things out on our own and she was a very fair grader. im definitely taking her for ENC 1102!

8/19/13

Grade ReceivedB+

I had her for 1101 and I would take her for 1102 if it worked out for my schedule. I have never had a more helpful teacher. She set aside time in class to talk to everyone about their projects, and she would make an appointment with you to talk about your drafts and even read it and give you feedback. I wish I could take her again this semester.

6/27/13

ENC1102

This was a good class, and in the end I think I learned a lot more than my previous prof in Comp I ever taught me. She is not messing around, but if you try hard, you will get a good grade. It is almost impossible to fail this class, since she lets you rewrite stuff if you don't get a good grade. If you fail, it is totally your fault.

5/17/13

ENC 1101

This class is easy if you do the work. She lets you rewrite papers if you don't get a good grade. She wants the class to be mostly discussion, so if you don't like to talk in class or in small groups, this might not be the class for you.

5/15/13

ENC 1101

Prof. Harris is great. I had her for ENC 1101 and would definitely take her again for Comp II. Weekly discussions are very important and she loves to see her students participate in class discussions. She is very helpful in answering any questions. As long as you come to class, participate, and put effort in your work you will get an A.

5/1/13

ENC1101

Professor Harris isn't hard once you learn her game. I was given a D on the first paper b/c we had different opinons. When I "CORRECTED" my paper to turn back in, only adding in minute details agreeing w/ her opinion, i received a high B. So write about safe topics in her class. Her readings aren't graded but she freaks out if you don't do them

5/1/13

ENC1101

Professor Harris isn't hard once you know her game. I took her in Fall 2012 and got a D on the first paper because we had different opinions, then when I "corrected it," added her opinons in, and handed it back in I received a high B. Write about safe subjects with her. Oh and readings from the book don't count but if you don't do them she flips.

More Composition professors at Edison State College - Charlotte

It looks like this department doesn't have many professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!