Lee Everett at Georgia State University

Lee Everett

Number of ratings 9 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

4/3/14

Grade ReceivedA+

An absolutely amazing professor. The greatest man to have ever taught me. I will miss him.

3/8/14

Grade ReceivedB

His name was Lee.. He taught me how to survive. He is the reason I keep my hair short..

5/19/13

HIST 101

This guy was awesome. Never would've guessed that he would end up killing that senator. Really smart guy, reminds me of Dave Fennoy. He sure had his opinions on the U.S farm bill. Good guy, good heart, I guess.

1/26/13

HIST101

Hes really kind and is obviously very knowledgeable on the subject but this class is like really upsetting and i find myself in tears after each lecture. not good for sensitive souls like myself.

1/23/13

HIST101

Not just a great professor, but a great person overall. It seems like he treats us as his own children (I dont know if he has any), and he goes out of his way to help his students. Not sure why he always keeps a clementine on his desk...

1/23/13

HIST1102

Extremely resourceful. Kept muh family alive for a lot longer than I anticipated. A great guy, if a touch too "urban". -Kenny

1/21/13

HIST100

I learned so much from him. I don't think that too many people could go through their lives without knowing him.

1/21/13

HDIST99

Absolutely brilliant professor. He's been through a lot and doesn't let it get in the way of his incredible teaching.

1/4/13

CvlWr201

Super nice guy. Always willing to help out outside of class and he's very knowledgeable about the subject.

More History professors at Georgia State University