in Georgia State University that teach History Edit
are you Lee Everett?
B+
11/11/2014
good
1981 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Amazing lectures" "Inspirational" "Respected by students"

Best teacher ever.

11/09/2014
good
HIST 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Inspirational" "Would take again"

He was a real great guy.

11/08/2014
good
3456 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Respected by students" "Amazing lectures" "Hilarious"

Lee is best teacher

11/08/2014
good
mni Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Inspirational" "Respected by students"

Ill miss him. He was a good and inspirational teacher and taught me how to survive.

11/07/2014
good
HIST 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Respected by students" "Inspirational"

He taught me how to survive. He was always there for me when I needed him. He was also a pretty good barber. I'm gonna miss that guy...

09/14/2014
good
CivilWar Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

Really great guy. Funny and he taught me a lot. Second semester just wasn't the same without him.

09/05/2014
good
HIST 101 Taken for Credit:No Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He taught me how to survive. I'll miss him.

08/07/2014
good
HIST 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

I'll miss him.

06/01/2014
good
COS126 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Professor Everett is amazing. I thought only old white guys liked Civil War history, but Lee proved me wrong.

04/03/2014
good
HIST 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

An absolutely amazing professor. The greatest man to have ever taught me. I will miss him.

03/08/2014
good
HIST 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

His name was Lee.. He taught me how to survive. He is the reason I keep my hair short..

05/19/2013
good
HIST 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This guy was awesome. Never would've guessed that he would end up killing that senator. Really smart guy, reminds me of Dave Fennoy. He sure had his opinions on the U.S farm bill. Good guy, good heart, I guess.

01/26/2013
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hes really kind and is obviously very knowledgeable on the subject but this class is like really upsetting and i find myself in tears after each lecture. not good for sensitive souls like myself.

01/23/2013
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Not just a great professor, but a great person overall. It seems like he treats us as his own children (I dont know if he has any), and he goes out of his way to help his students. Not sure why he always keeps a clementine on his desk...

01/23/2013
good
HIST1102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Extremely resourceful. Kept muh family alive for a lot longer than I anticipated. A great guy, if a touch too "urban". -Kenny

01/21/2013
good
HIST100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I learned so much from him. I don't think that too many people could go through their lives without knowing him.

01/21/2013
good
HDIST99 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely brilliant professor. He's been through a lot and doesn't let it get in the way of his incredible teaching.

01/04/2013
good
CvlWr201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Super nice guy. Always willing to help out outside of class and he's very knowledgeable about the subject.