in Lehman College that teach African-American Studies Edit
at Lehman College, Bronx, NY
are you Mary Phillips?

07/07/2014
good
AAS 352-xt81 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely adore Professor Phillips! I've taken 3 courses with her and she has been amazing in every one. She has inspired a passion in me for Black Studies. She's knowledgable and relatable. She is very skilled at linking history to current events. She is worth taking! You will work hard, but you'll be so into it that you won't notice!

07/07/2014
good
AAS 352-xt81 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

05/30/2014
good
AAS 225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor. Very interested in what she teaches! I learned a lot about African American Studies like the black panthers, and the racism back in the days. (crazy!) The only thing i hated was a paper we had to write and a presentation we had to give because I'm very shy. Other than that, I highly recommend her. You do have to talk & participate.

05/30/2014
good
AAS WST228 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

This professor is worth taking. I took her class on a Thursday night from 6:00-8:40 and I thought that I would be bored out of my mind after the first hour. I was WRONG, she keeps things interesting for the entire duration. She is easy to relate to and she offers assistance if you need anything clarified further. She responds to emails promptly.

04/30/2014
good
aas 225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Amazing professor.

04/30/2014
good
aas 225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Amazing professor.

05/01/2013
good
AAS Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Lovely professor

01/08/2013
good
AAS225 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Wonderful, motivational, Urban Studies teacher,with great analytical skills. The class discussions are to die for, but be prepared to work and participate. I learned a great deal. Don't miss out on this teacher! Opportunity for extra credit and field assignments in Urban Studies, and be prepared for end of class project, but well worth it.