Mary Phillips at Lehman College

Mary Phillips

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

7/7/14

AAS 352-xt81

I absolutely adore Professor Phillips! I've taken 3 courses with her and she has been amazing in every one. She has inspired a passion in me for Black Studies. She's knowledgable and relatable. She is very skilled at linking history to current events. She is worth taking! You will work hard, but you'll be so into it that you won't notice!

5/30/14

AAS 225

Great professor. Very interested in what she teaches! I learned a lot about African American Studies like the black panthers, and the racism back in the days. (crazy!) The only thing i hated was a paper we had to write and a presentation we had to give because I'm very shy. Other than that, I highly recommend her. You do have to talk & participate.

5/30/14

AAS WST228

This professor is worth taking. I took her class on a Thursday night from 6:00-8:40 and I thought that I would be bored out of my mind after the first hour. I was WRONG, she keeps things interesting for the entire duration. She is easy to relate to and she offers assistance if you need anything clarified further. She responds to emails promptly.

4/30/14

AAS

Lovely professor

1/8/13

AAS225

Wonderful, motivational, Urban Studies teacher,with great analytical skills. The class discussions are to die for, but be prepared to work and participate. I learned a great deal. Don't miss out on this teacher! Opportunity for extra credit and field assignments in Urban Studies, and be prepared for end of class project, but well worth it.

More African-American Studies professors at Lehman College

It looks like this department doesn't have any other professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!