in Middlesex County College that teach Philosophy Edit
at Middlesex County College, Edison, NJ
are you John Roskoski?

05/13/2014
good
PHI122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A

He is a nice person, he cares for his students and will do anything to help. Honestly, if you're lost and cant keep up with notes don't worry. He sends out a review sheet identical to the tests. I had NO idea what was going on every class id just study what he sent before a test and get an A.

03/17/2014
good
PHI 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Had this professor for my winter session and was a Great professor. You will love it, he is very understanding!

01/11/2014
good
PHI 121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I was lost the entire time. Maybe I am dumb, because I could not understand a word this professor or the other students said! I couldn't even understand the textbook! I guess philosophy is just not my thing. But the class was good overall! Its easy to get an A as long as you study! No textbook use at all, which was good. This man is very nice!

01/10/2014
good
PHI121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best professor of all time. This man knows his. He is a pleasure to learn from. Makes you really think and you never lose interest in the class. He is the ultimate professor!

05/01/2013
good
PHI-123-ethics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is one of the few profs that goes above and beyond to teach his students. He doesn't use any powerpoints or writes on the board to teach, but his voice is so passionate and strong you cannot fall asleep in class. He provides many examples to make sure you understand the material. He's brilliant, highly educated, and always happy to be teaching