in Tillamook Bay Community College that teach Physics Edit
at Tillamook Bay Community College, Tillamook, OR
are you James Carlin?

05/04/2013
good
PHY 203 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Carlin is pretty good compared to other professors I've had. He sometimes gives too much detail on certain problems but I don't mind. Overall really good.

03/31/2013
good
Phy 202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I've had this instructor for 2 terms of physics and I think I gained lots so far. He is very helpful and seems to go out of his way to help students. Don't know what the "terrible" comment is about...maybe they got it confused with another class. He's tough on us sometimes, but I feel more prepared for hard classes after taking him.

03/20/2013
Pyh 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Terrible!! Tell us wrong one day and come back the next day and tell us right. Extremely rude!! Will never ever take a class from him again

01/15/2013
good
PHY202 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Fun, enjoyable environment where he gives us real life demonstrations and examples.