in Bentley University that teach English Edit
at Bentley University, Waltham, MA
are you Thomas Finn?

07/10/2013
good
EXP 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great guy, great class, He is a very hard grader on papers but in general has an exciting interacting class. I would recommend taking him and I am not a great writer or the best student, but I still got a solid 3.0 for the semester.

04/18/2013
good
EXP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Finn is an interesting teacher and I enjoyed being in class, he tells it like it is. However he is an extremely tough grader, who is very upfront about it, so don't expect to take this class and come out with a good grade

04/08/2013
good
EXPO 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

enjoy going to all the classes, great professor. He gave me a 2.3 at the end of the semester, I still like him a lot for some reason. really confused now...

12/16/2012
good
EXP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Really great professor. If you want to be a better writer definitely take this class. It is not an easy class though, he grades essays pretty harshly but he's very willing to help. He gives pop quizzes so do the reading. Don't take this class if you're just looking for an easy grade.

12/03/2012
EXP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dont Take Him. Did not help me at all just kept writing notes on my essay that makes no sense to me.

11/07/2012
EXP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

DO NOT TAKE !! if you just want a easy writing class he makes you work hard for a writing class in a business school. expects expos to be your first priority

09/14/2011
good
EXP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Finn is mad funny but he gives out pop reading quiz occasionally so be sure to do your reading. But he is definitely one of the best professors I have at Bentley.

12/23/2010
good
EXP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

If you want to become a better writer, definitely take him! As long as you take his advice during conferences and work hard on the revision, you'll do fine. Do not take him if you don't care about writing because it is a hard class.

12/01/2010
good
EXP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I thought I was a really good writer going into the class. I got a D on my first paper, worked really hard on the second and got an A. With this said, if you work hard and follow what he wants to see in the papers, you can do well but it is not easy.

11/18/2010
good
Exp101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely loved him. He is a difficult grader but i still got a 3.7. If you want to actually enjoy an expos class, i would recommend him to anyone. Just put a effort in and you'll do fine.