in University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) that teach History Edit
Caryll Dziedziak
Professor in the History department
at University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV), Las Vegas, NV
are you Caryll Dziedziak?
B+

05/01/2014
good
hist 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+

By Far the best teacher at UNLV, I might switch my majors to history. great teacher, didn't do well on first test and we talked and she showed me what to study and I pulled out a great grade in this class

01/22/2014
good
HIST 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: C+

All you do in this class is listen to her lecture and take notes for an hour and 15 minutes. I went to every class took notes and read the chapters assigned. The reason I got a low grade was due to the fact I didn't do well on the essay at the end and the first quiz, but overall if you go to every class and take notes it's an easy class.

12/10/2013
good
Hist 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A+

Professor Dziedziak might be the best teacher at UNLV! This class was a peace of cake, no homework, just quizzes and a paper. I did not open the text book nce, all you do is go to every class, write down most of her notes and listen to the explanations of what she says and this class is a breeze! A+ Professor highly recommend!

11/04/2013
good
Hist 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

SUPER easy class, quizzes are so easy she covers everything I never even cracked open the textbook and get an A. she's also funny and very clear

02/28/2013
HIST 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Hour and fifteen minutes of nothing but note taking. However, if you can grasp the material the test are multiple choice/matching.

01/17/2013
good
HIST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher. Really engaged in the topic of American History, and gave a very amazing approach to its teaching. American History bores the daylight out of me, but she taught it in such a way that was very easy to grasp, and remember. Truly amazing.