in University of Central Arkansas that teach Biology Edit
are you Ken Freiley?
1.9

04/28/2006
good
Genetics 2490 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is unbelievably hard. I studied and made below a 50% on the first test so I had to drop! Take anyone but Dr. F

04/10/2006
good
Genetics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Freiley is not nearly as bad as these people make him out to be. Yes, it's a hard class, but it's GENETICS! Tests aren't bad at all, as long as you study. Super nice man, if you give him the chance.

01/15/2006
Genetics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class is soooo hard. I made my first C in this class and I was very happy to get it. I studied for 17 hours for one test and I made a 57%.The tests just make you want to cry. I heard that they are about to hire some new genetics teachers, take anyone but Freiley if at all possible.

11/18/2005
Genetics Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This class is the hardest I've ever taken. Tests are killers, and don't expect much help from him. Sit at the front of the classroom, because he whispers when he lectures. You're best bet on a good grade is to somehow get his old tests. Lab is no relief. Until next fall, he's the only prof teaching this class, so good luck! You'll need it.

11/06/2005
Biol 2490 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Seems like a nice old man, until you see his tests! Very confusing and doesn't back down even when he uses trick questions. NO curve, Adv. on the first test was a 61%. Know all terminology, he likes to use it it trick you. Good luck