in Central Oregon Community College that teach Writing Edit

02/05/2014
good
WR60 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

She was so nice. I had her my first term in college and learned so much. She met with me outside of class twice. This is an easy A as long as you do your homework and try.

11/22/2013
good
WR 65 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

She is so nice! Her assignments are pretty straight forward if you read the directions. She's always open to help her students. I learned a lot from her class. I recommend her to anyone. Easy A or B

04/24/2013
WR 122 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Not clear when giving out paper assignments and she gives out example papers, then when you do your paper like the example she tells you it is totally wrong.

03/22/2013
WR65 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I really wanted to learn writing. But this instructer is horrible and not helpful. Very condescening to students and doesn't give out clear instructions and complains all the time. No matter how I tried or rewrote the essay, she tore it apart but never had time to explain why. Other students hate her too. Take anyone but her!

03/14/2013
good
WR 065 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Kathy Frazer is the first instructor I had when I started college, after over thirty years. Without her direction, the devotion as well as the encouragement she gave me as well as every student in any of her classes, I wouldn't be where I am today. My first class I got a C and this term I got a A. I recommend her to all.