Katherine Frazer at Central Oregon Community College

Katherine Frazer

Number of ratings 6 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

2/5/14

WR60

She was so nice. I had her my first term in college and learned so much. She met with me outside of class twice. This is an easy A as long as you do your homework and try.

11/22/13

WR 65

She is so nice! Her assignments are pretty straight forward if you read the directions. She's always open to help her students. I learned a lot from her class. I recommend her to anyone. Easy A or B

4/24/13

WR 122

Not clear when giving out paper assignments and she gives out example papers, then when you do your paper like the example she tells you it is totally wrong.

3/22/13

WR65

I really wanted to learn writing. But this instructer is horrible and not helpful. Very condescening to students and doesn't give out clear instructions and complains all the time. No matter how I tried or rewrote the essay, she tore it apart but never had time to explain why. Other students hate her too. Take anyone but her!

3/14/13

WR 065

Kathy Frazer is the first instructor I had when I started college, after over thirty years. Without her direction, the devotion as well as the encouragement she gave me as well as every student in any of her classes, I wouldn't be where I am today. My first class I got a C and this term I got a A. I recommend her to all.

2/25/13

121WR

Mrs. Frazer is a wonderful teacher. At first I thought she was just going to be difficult. I had her my first term in college. Her class is hard because she is teaching you what you need to know and what will save you in your other classes. It has been 3 terms since I had her class and I have gotten an A on every paper I've written since her class.

More Writing professors at Central Oregon Community College