in Ohio State University that teach Geography Edit
at Ohio State University, Lima, OH
are you Bill Ackerman?

01/18/2013
good
GEOG120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took this class during Dr A's last quarter on this campus. The class was quite difficult, and the material is kind of confusing, but Dr A tries hard to explain and he is passionate about it.

11/03/2011
good
GEOG120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Ackerman always has great little anecdotes, which may or may not tie into what he is teaching. He has high expectations for his students, and puts in as much effort as he expects of his students. I love his teaching style, and if I get the chance, I will take more of his classes.

06/28/2011
good
200H0 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

As one of Dr A's favorite students, I have nothing but good things to say about him and his classes. I liked his 200H class so much that I took 120H and 240 just because he was the professor. I loved working with him and he helped me so much while I was at OSU Lima. I recommend getting to know him.

02/05/2009
good
Geo650 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ackerman is one of the sweetest teachers in the history of the world. He is very fair and very funny. If you put forth the effort, you will get an A in his class. I therefore suggest that you take all of your Geography courses with him. Even his Geography 650 class was awesome.

11/12/2008
good
GEO657 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Wild Bill Ackerman. He is the greatest thing to happen to Ohio State since the formation of its Football Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!