in Ohio State University that teach Geography Edit
at Ohio State University, Lima, OH
are you Bill Ackerman?

01/18/2013
good
GEOG120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took this class during Dr A's last quarter on this campus. The class was quite difficult, and the material is kind of confusing, but Dr A tries hard to explain and he is passionate about it.

11/03/2011
good
GEOG120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Ackerman always has great little anecdotes, which may or may not tie into what he is teaching. He has high expectations for his students, and puts in as much effort as he expects of his students. I love his teaching style, and if I get the chance, I will take more of his classes.

06/28/2011
good
200H0 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

As one of Dr A's favorite students, I have nothing but good things to say about him and his classes. I liked his 200H class so much that I took 120H and 240 just because he was the professor. I loved working with him and he helped me so much while I was at OSU Lima. I recommend getting to know him.

02/05/2009
good
Geo650 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ackerman is one of the sweetest teachers in the history of the world. He is very fair and very funny. If you put forth the effort, you will get an A in his class. I therefore suggest that you take all of your Geography courses with him. Even his Geography 650 class was awesome.

11/12/2008
good
GEO657 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love Wild Bill Ackerman. He is the greatest thing to happen to Ohio State since the formation of its Football Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06/11/2008
good
GEOG120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

What a wonderful professor. He was very helpful and kept our interest in a very boring subject.

06/10/2008
good
GEOG120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

awesome guy

05/08/2007
good
HGeo200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Simply amazing!

01/05/2006
good
GEOG H200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

A great teacher who expects good work, but is very fair. He didn't win the Alumni teaching award for nothing; I ended up really enjoying the class, which was as much as surprise to me as anyone. Be forewarned, if you take the honors section, be prepared to do a lot of essays.

11/19/2005
good
Geog 650 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

An enjoyable class, but one that should not be taken lightly (one of the few 600 series classes offered in Lima). Ackerman is a washed up cowboy, but a funny one at that, and he pretty much knows his stuff. Beware, he does have his opinions already forged and pretty much thinks that everyone else is wrong.

09/23/2005
good
Geography Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome

05/10/2005
good
Geography 200 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome Professor

02/13/2005
good
Geo 120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

he was so excited about his class.

02/24/2004
good
Geography Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Very enthusiastic - he knows what he's talking about!

02/14/2004
good
Geog 650 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

Many years (3) after I graduated I still remember Dr. Billy-Bob. Keep up the good work Doc. CB.