in Roanoke College that teach English Edit
at Roanoke College, Salem, VA
are you Jennifer Rosti?

04/19/2012
good
INQ120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She does not hand out A's easily, but take this class. It is fun and your writing will improve. Make sure to speak up in class and she will love you!

03/29/2012
good
INQ110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I absolutely LOVED rosti! She's an amazing professor, i've taken her for 3 classes now and each one has been far more interesting than anyone else's i've taken. She's funny and caring, always willing to help.

12/07/2011
good
ENG250 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a very nice woman. Class room discussions are always interesting and fun. However, the quizzes are bit tricky even if you have thoroughly read the works. She always grades essays extremely hard.

10/27/2011
good
INQ101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher, my favorite! Every discussion was enjoyable and she really wants to hear your opinions. TAKE HER CLASS, you won't regret it! Plus she baked us cookies and brownies.

07/27/2011
good

Rosti is honestly one of the most genuine people/professors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Her class is very interesting, if you're interested in the subject. She is very passionate about everything she teaches. She gets to know her students and truly cares about their success in the class. The best professor I have ever had at Roanoke..

04/21/2010
good
INQ241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I LOVE Rosti. I took her British Literature class. She is entertaining and so easy to understand. However, you have to pay attention to her in order to succeed in her class. If you are interested in the subject I would definitely recommend her. She is understanding and is not judgemental.

12/17/2009
good
INQ110 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Rosti is very nice and a great teacher, but I wouldn't reccommend her for INQ 110. For most other people, 110 was a fairly easy class. Rosti is very open about the fact that she VERY RARELY gives As on papers. I struggled to get a B in Rosti's class while people in other classes got As without nearly as much effort.

10/10/2008
good
GST201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

SO fun. Loved her so much, I asked her to be my adviser. She is nice, understanding, thoughtful and hilarious. Do your work in her classes and you'll be fine. She's really willing to talk to you. best teacher at RC. Best teacher ever. :)

01/16/2008
good
gst101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best prof. at Roanoke. I would have dropped out after 1st semester had she not encouraged me. Great writing teacher!

01/15/2008
good
GST101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Rosti is crazy, but great. Talks WAY too much but funny. Act like you REALLY care about the class, go see her in her office about your papers and these 2 things alone will bring up you grade A TON. My friends that never read the books got the same score as me and I always read, so obvio. reading isn't too vital, althogh the books were good.