Abeer Yasin at Northcentral University

Abeer Yasin

Number of ratings 4 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

8/28/14

BTM8102-8

Always a late grader...never received timely feedback. When feedback was received, "excellent work" type, short comments. Instructor was not much more than a human grader,if that.

11/19/13

BTM8107-8

Grade ReceivedA+

I never had a statistics (formal) course in my life and I took Stats I and II at the doctorate level with Dr. Yasin! I admit, Dr. Yasin helped me get through both courses by answering all my questions (and I had many) and explaining in different ways. I think she is one of the very few mentors I've had at NCU that actually "taught" me something!

11/5/13

DIS Course

Dr. Yasin is incredible! She was helpful and responsive to providing clear, thoughtful and timely feedback to guide me as my dissertation chair. She is a subject expert who is humble and goes the extra mile for her students.

3/14/13

BTM8104-8

Dr. Yasin is a great instructor. She's very responsive and seems to genuinely care about her students. Always provides feedback for every assignment. I was reluctant about taking statistics again after such a miserable experience during my masters program. However, the book and coursework made the subject matter very easy.

More Mathematics professors at Northcentral University

1.0

It looks like this department doesn't have many professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!