in Northcentral University that teach Mathematics Edit
Abeer Yasin
at Northcentral University, Prescott Valley, AZ
are you Abeer Yasin?

08/28/2014
BTM8102-8 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Always a late grader...never received timely feedback. When feedback was received, "excellent work" type, short comments. Instructor was not much more than a human grader,if that.

11/19/2013
good
BTM8107-8 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

I never had a statistics (formal) course in my life and I took Stats I and II at the doctorate level with Dr. Yasin! I admit, Dr. Yasin helped me get through both courses by answering all my questions (and I had many) and explaining in different ways. I think she is one of the very few mentors I've had at NCU that actually "taught" me something!

11/05/2013
good
DIS Course Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Yasin is incredible! She was helpful and responsive to providing clear, thoughtful and timely feedback to guide me as my dissertation chair. She is a subject expert who is humble and goes the extra mile for her students.

03/14/2013
good
BTM8104-8 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Yasin is a great instructor. She's very responsive and seems to genuinely care about her students. Always provides feedback for every assignment. I was reluctant about taking statistics again after such a miserable experience during my masters program. However, the book and coursework made the subject matter very easy.