Rebecca Caines at University of Regina

Rebecca Caines

Number of ratings 3 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/25/13

THAC 360

Awful. Rebecca was a genuinely terrible professor. Student success is the very last point of concern in her mind, and she has zero qualms about awarding very low marks to high quality work based upon made up expectations that were not previously outlined. Hands down, the worst experience of my university career. She is an absolute nightmare.

4/23/13

THAC360

In my 4 years of university, I have never encountered a worse Professor. She was unclear with all assignments, unhelpful throughout each process, and an inconsistent marker whose expectations did not match her own syllabus. I am consistently a Dean's Honors List student, yet I finished her class with a grade in the 60's. I do not recommend her.

4/16/13

CTECH100

She was definitely something else. She doesn't put notes online and also doesn't use the online textbook much. Her class was boring and I found myself roaming Facebook while in class. She was boring but fairly easy.

More Theatre Arts professors at University of Regina

It looks like this department doesn't have any other professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!