in University of Regina that teach Theatre Arts Edit
Professor in the Theatre Arts department
at University of Regina, Regina, SK
are you Rebecca Caines?

05/25/2013
THAC 360 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Awful. Rebecca was a genuinely terrible professor. Student success is the very last point of concern in her mind, and she has zero qualms about awarding very low marks to high quality work based upon made up expectations that were not previously outlined. Hands down, the worst experience of my university career. She is an absolute nightmare.

04/23/2013
THAC360 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

In my 4 years of university, I have never encountered a worse Professor. She was unclear with all assignments, unhelpful throughout each process, and an inconsistent marker whose expectations did not match her own syllabus. I am consistently a Dean's Honors List student, yet I finished her class with a grade in the 60's. I do not recommend her.

04/16/2013
CTECH100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She was definitely something else. She doesn't put notes online and also doesn't use the online textbook much. Her class was boring and I found myself roaming Facebook while in class. She was boring but fairly easy.