in Cabrillo College that teach History Edit
at Cabrillo College, Aptos, CA
are you Justina Buller?
1.6

10/19/2014
85892 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Skip class? You won't pass." "Tests are tough"

I'm so regret because of not dropping this class. The guidelines for midterm are like novel. I just need an C to pass the class. I have hopeless for my grade. There is a quiz of your reading assignment (40pages) in every class.

09/16/2014
"Skip class? You won't pass." "Papers? More like novels"

This class should be 5 units instead of 3 because there is too much reading. The reason that I didn''t drop it was other classes were full. She is a good teacher but she assigns too much reading that I have lesser time for other classes and have to quit my job. It''s going to hurt my GPA.

09/13/2014
good
85892 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: INC

Woo hoo. There is no lecture, and you have homework is a chapter (80 pages) in a book to read for the Quizz in the next class. All I can do, I try to finish the reading to prepare for everyday quizzes. If you don't have about 6 hours beside the class to read. Drop it before you regret.

01/14/2014
good
HISTORY 14 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Absolutely amazing class! She genuinely opened my eyes to how interesting history can really be. I wouldn't recommend this class if you're a robotic learner, she doesn't ask you to just memorize and spit out information but instead challenges you to think about the why's of the reading. Its a class beyond just memorizing, it really makes you think.

12/22/2013
good
Hist 14 81089 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very eye opening, somewhat difficult because it was my first college class ever. Would highly recommend, especially to women who want equality and respect for being women.

12/21/2013
good
HIST 14 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Justina is a total sweetheart. Her class is moderately challenging to those uninitiated in feminist theory, and I highly recommend taking SOC 5 or WS before this class. The readings are appropriately long for a college course and I'm amazed at how many people are complaining about the difficulty. Justina herself is well versed and compassionate

12/16/2013
good
history 14 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Justina Buller history professor rocks! She bends over backwards to help her students succeed. If you don't get help, the problem is YOU not her. She has made history more clear and interesting to me. I appreciate her enthusiasm, motivation, knowledge and energy. Take her class if you want a good, worthy challenge!

12/04/2013
good
HIST-14 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

SHE IS AWESOME!! I see that some people have given poor reviews based on the toughness of the course. I don't think it's fair to give bad ratings due to one's own inability to understand the material. especially when she tries so hard to make sure that everyone understands the points she makes. she offers GREAT studying methods that truly work.

11/24/2013
Hist 14 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: WD

Extremely hard class. Came to each class prepared and had completed the night before's reading, but taking the quizzes, wondered if I had done the same readings. Took a withdrawal after getting the study guide for our first exam. Readings were long, dense, and put me to sleep. No lecture at all! Don't understand how someone could pass this class!

11/24/2013
HIST 14 81087 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: WD

This class is EXTREMELY difficult. Textbooks are confusing to read and everyday you have class there is no lecture just reading quizzes.Very dense readings. I don't understand how people passed the quizzes I could not read the textbooks very dense and difficult to understand. I would not recommend this teacher for this class!

11/24/2013
HIST 14 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

VERY HARD CLASS! NO LECTURE AT ALL. EVERYDAY THERE IS A QUIZ! FROM THE TEXTBOOKS! STAY AWAY! NOT INTERESING IN THE SLIGHTEST! LONG CLASSES ALL ABOUT QUIZZES MIDTERMS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO PASS HAD TO DROP IT SO IT WOULDN'T AFFECT MY GPA

05/22/2013
good
History 17B Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

A young, vibrant, and highly educated professor with an unmistakable passion for History. She really wants students to comprehend how past events have impacted and shaped our society today. She is extremely helpful, encouraging,and available for her students anytime. If you don't understand why History is important, take her class. She's awesome!