Al Leonzi at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania

Al Leonzi

Number of ratings 61 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/16/07

edu100

Dr. Leonzi is one of the most caring professors and coaches to ever walk the Kutztown University campus. If you did not come out of his class pumped up, motivated, and excited to teach then you were on another planet. Dr. Leonzi pulled the passion I have for teaching... its a no brainer why he was able to inspire athletes to play professionally.

1/23/06

perspectives

crap teacher. taught nothing, took his paycheck and ran.

11/14/05

EDU 100

"Never made us write a lesson plan". Grow up you cry baby. This class wasn't about writing lesson plans. How stupid can you be. Please tell me you're not teaching.

11/13/05

perspectives

Never made us write a lesson plan. Taught us nothing about teaching. Now I am paying for it. Thanks for nothing you worthless prof.

11/3/05

EDU 100

Umm...people...the guy retired at the end of last semester...leave the poor guy alone. At least it was the easiest A ever!

11/3/05

Perspectives

This man was by far the worst prof I have ever had. I came to every class and never knew what was going on. I'm sure even he didn't know what was going on. Taught absolutely nothing. Worthless class, worthless prof. For the sake of the future students of Kutztown, good riddance!

8/27/05

Problems of Sec

did not learn anything! he would answer his cell phone in class.

8/26/05

Perspectives

Great professor! You do the work, come to class, and put forth effort, easy A! He is pretty understanding, and I think is actually one of the only professors who cares. Too bad he retired, but we could use more professors like him at our school! AAA+++++

7/21/05

Perspectives

I am disgusted with the disrespect these students have shown for a genuine person.Maybe,Dr. Leonzi did teach you something, something that can not be learned in a text book, although yor lack of an open mind is clouding it.He taught me passion,drive,and respect.Qualities that are essential in life!Im not an athlete but i understood. THANKYOU DR. L

6/17/05

pers

5/28/05

EDU 100

The man genuinely cared for his students. All he ever wanted was his students to be dedicated to becoming outstanding teachers and citizens. Enjoy your retirement Dr. Al.

5/27/05

edu 100

I would have took this guy for every class at Kutztown had he decided to stay longer, all the bad comments from these people who are just jealous, and do not participate, dont miss a class, and do you discussion questions and generally just be outgoing in class. Its an easy A football athelete or not

4/20/05

EDU 100

thank goodness he's retiring, I had him for Perspectives, which was a waste of time. I was disapointed that I did not learn any useful info about edu. All he cared about was football, and money.

4/4/05

edu 100

last semester at KU. One of the worst teachers ever

3/23/05

Perspectives

THIS GUY is crazy... he has the fakest tan in the world but hes HOT he is like burgendee but hey its not about the looks its about the easy A and when you do your dicussion questions dont really answer them just make them long because he told us that he doesnt even read them EASY A HEY!!!!!

3/15/05

edu100

I know he is retiring but this is my 9th semester and he is the worst prof I have ever had. Totally incoherent lectures (mostly about football). assignments+ tests unclear and grading unfair. I didn't take a single note all semester! We don't give a damn about your personal life, teach us something!

2/7/05

Seu 310

What's with this guy? If i took a two week vacation in the middle of the semester he would give me a speech about being professional.

1/25/05

Edu 100

Take him at night. he keeps you for an hour then leaves for lame reasons.

1/8/05

EDU 100

I loved this class. He was so funny and always had a story to tell. If he ever calls on you and you don't know the answer just say something about the "gotcha club" he'll laugh and you'll be on his good side and that's definately a side you want to be on.

1/8/05

Perspectives

I would not recomend taking him for this course. Reason being: he will apparently guarantee you an 'A' if your name is passed down to him through his friends and family- not very fair to those who work hard for their grades!!

More Secondary Education professors at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania