in Kutztown University of Pennsylvania that teach Secondary Education Edit
at Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, Kutztown, PA
are you Al Leonzi?

11/16/2007
good
edu100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Leonzi is one of the most caring professors and coaches to ever walk the Kutztown University campus. If you did not come out of his class pumped up, motivated, and excited to teach then you were on another planet. Dr. Leonzi pulled the passion I have for teaching... its a no brainer why he was able to inspire athletes to play professionally.

01/23/2006
perspectives Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

crap teacher. taught nothing, took his paycheck and ran.

11/14/2005
good
EDU 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

"Never made us write a lesson plan". Grow up you cry baby. This class wasn't about writing lesson plans. How stupid can you be. Please tell me you're not teaching.

11/13/2005
perspectives Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Never made us write a lesson plan. Taught us nothing about teaching. Now I am paying for it. Thanks for nothing you worthless prof.

11/03/2005
EDU 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Umm...people...the guy retired at the end of last semester...leave the poor guy alone. At least it was the easiest A ever!

11/03/2005
Perspectives Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This man was by far the worst prof I have ever had. I came to every class and never knew what was going on. I'm sure even he didn't know what was going on. Taught absolutely nothing. Worthless class, worthless prof. For the sake of the future students of Kutztown, good riddance!

08/27/2005
Problems of Sec Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

did not learn anything! he would answer his cell phone in class.

08/26/2005
good
Perspectives Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: C-

Great professor! You do the work, come to class, and put forth effort, easy A! He is pretty understanding, and I think is actually one of the only professors who cares. Too bad he retired, but we could use more professors like him at our school! AAA+++++

07/21/2005
good
Perspectives Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am disgusted with the disrespect these students have shown for a genuine person.Maybe,Dr. Leonzi did teach you something, something that can not be learned in a text book, although yor lack of an open mind is clouding it.He taught me passion,drive,and respect.Qualities that are essential in life!Im not an athlete but i understood. THANKYOU DR. L

06/17/2005
good
pers Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A