in CUNY Queens College that teach Art History Edit
are you John Nici?
A+

05/15/2014
good
ARTH Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Nici is a great example of a professor who has positive comments on RMP, not because he's easy but because he's genuinely an amazing professor. He is challenging, knowledgeable, and gifted at the art of teaching.

08/22/2013
good
004 Art History Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor. I highly recommend his class. He knows his subject and you will learn a lot if you are interested in the arts. Study and you will be rewarded with the right grade.

06/21/2013
good
ahist 101 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

one of the funniest professors! knows the material from A - Z, inspires to study and look deeper

05/21/2013
good
arth 251 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Best Art history professor I've ever have. He explain very detail and everything he says goes to the test. Tough grader but very helpful.

05/08/2013
good
ACE004 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He knows his stuff. I was never bored in his class although he isn't the most lenient grader (for the museum paper) - but he tells you exactly what you need to know for the exams and I truly learned so much from his class and have a deeper appreciation for the arts.

04/20/2013
ARTH 246 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dropped his class midway b/c I failed his 1st exam. Gets WAY off topic for no reason. Done a lot of reading from the textbook to answer most of the question on the exam, small bits will be from his lecture &an essay that requires you to go to the museum. I'm a good student that does well so don't get me wrong, I just didn't understand his teaching.

04/14/2013
good
251 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This class requires studying and reading the text book, especially for the first 10 questions of tests. Otherwise, this particular section doesn't require memorizing dates which is pretty awesome. He is not only well versed but his classes are practically comedy shows as well. He always gets the class laughing no matter how dry the material is!

05/25/2012
good
ACE004 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I loved Professor Nici! At first I thought he was going to be mean and difficult, but it was actually the opposite. He has a dry sarcastic sense of humor (which is what I originally had mistaken for being mean) so I found him to be hilarious. His class is very straight-forward. He gives you all the info you need.. if you study, you'll pass. Simple.

04/28/2012
good
ACE004 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Art history is his world. The textbook is written by him. Not an easy subject which we hardly approach it in daily life. Museum visit is fun. Studying this subject gives me more idea to understand what I am looking at. Studying is hard. But at the end it's worth it. At least when I go to museum and gallery I can talk to my friends about art.

10/24/2011
arthital Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

very sarcastic and rude. He is funny at times but not so pleasant. He is not a real art historian. unprofessional. nasty. talks like he knows everything.