Betina  Hsieh at California State University Long Beach

Betina  Hsieh

Number of ratings 4 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

5/12/14

EDSE 436

by far the best professor I've had. Very meticulous with her feedback that always helps to improve. The class is a lot o work that helps to develop further understanding of the topics being cover. Great person. if you genuinely want to learn about education, you need to take her. She offers pure quality instruction. Pleasure to be in her class.

11/27/13

EDSE 436

Dr. Hsieh is by far the most responsible and organized professor I've ever had! She takes the time to provide personalized individual feedback for all your work too. I once emailed her my assignment to look over, and she emailed me back at 6AM the next day with super helpful tips on how I could improve before turning it in. Great class for sure! :)

7/30/13

EDSE 436

I absolutely love Betina. She is my favorite education professor. She's knowledgeable and she's fresh out of the classroom. I definitely recommend her. The activities that she does in class are fun and useful for when you get a classroom yourself. I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER. TAKE HER!!!

5/26/13

EDSE 457

Great teacher! Dr. Hsieh is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about her subject (content area literacy). The class contains a good deal of work, but all of it very helpful -- no busy work! She is an outgoing and caring person, with lots of experience in the classroom. She's cute, too! I highly recommend any of her classes!

More Education professors at California State University Long Beach