in National University that teach Management Edit
at National University, San Diego, CA
are you Celeste Schmid?
1.0

11/05/2013
ODV420 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

If you are taking this class as a "filler" pick something up. I agree with the other comment on here, the course is not known. The work is not difficult, it is just unclear. Of all the professors I have had at NU so far (out of 8) she has given the most work. I am only on day 3, I'v done a 4 page paper, a quiz, and a presentation.

06/28/2013
HRM 432 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Very confusing with her assignments. Her syllabus states one thing, but what she says in class doesn't match. Due to this confusion I had to change my paper at the last minute and struggled to have it complete. This is also true about her in class activities. She is extremely confusing, and you have to ask what the task is several times.